Snubie's Nicotine Pouch Recommendations (2024 Edition) - 20 March 2024.


So, it's 2024 and you may be new to nicotine pouches.  You may be in Europe and already aware of these. Or, you may be an American using the mini dry pouches like ON! or Zyn and want to find something with more flavor.  Well, look no further.  Today, we're going to break down my nicotine pouch recommendations, all sorted by flavor!  I'll provide a link to my review of each product I recommend so you can read further about each one if you want to!  

Nicotine Strength Note / Recommendation

One quick note before we get into reviews, I want to talk about nicotine strength.  There are some crazy strong nicotine pouches out there.  Some go up to 150mg.  Several years ago, I said I would no longer review any product over 26mg.  I personally only use regular strength (with the occasional strong or extra strong).  My recommendation is to not rush to the top.  I've seen the heaviest smokers quit smoking with 8mg products.  I don't advise you to go over 26mg of nicotine, as it can kill your tolerance.  Most of these recommendations will stay under the 26mg mark, as well.

Tobacco-Inspired Flavors

The tobacco flavor is something lots of manufacturers have tried to copy, but no one has got it quite right yet.  However, these are my recommendations for people looking for that "type" of flavor".

77 Classic Tobacco
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  While no one has quite got the taste of tobacco just right yet for a nicotine pouch, this one is about as close as it gets.
(Link to my full review)

White Fox Black
Nicotine Strength:  22.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one isn't an exact tobacco clone, but it does have a bold, peppery flavor.
(Link to my full review)

Traditional Flavors

These are flavors for folks looking for more mature flavors, tastes that you can use all day long and not tire of.  Flavors that aren't too sweet, but more grounded.

XRANGE Göteborgs Rapé
Nicotine Strength:  6.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one is inspired by one of my favorite snus products and has a nice berry/floral/herbal type of flavor to it.
(Link to my full review)

XRANGE General
Nicotine Strength:  6.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This is probably one of the best ones on this list.  It embodies the taste of General with bergamot and pepper, and is a pouch you can use day in and day out.
(Link to my full review)

Lundgrens Mörk
Nicotine Strength:  8mg/pouch
My Notes:  This pouch is one that could fit in the tobacco category, but to me it seems more complex, and it hits more of those "traditional" or "mature" flavor notes that I like.
(Link to my full review)

Citrus Flavors

These flavors are for folks who like the taste of citrus.  Lemon, lime, grapefruit, all that good stuff.

Ace Green Lemon
Nicotine Strength:  8.45mg/pouch
My Notes:  Ace Green Lemon has a nice, tart, tangy lime taste!
(Link to my full review)

Klint Lime
Nicotine Strength:  5.6mg/pouch
My Notes:  Much like the last one, this one has a tart, tangy taste of lime.
Loop Jalapeno Lime (Strong)
Nicotine Strength:  9.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  One of my favorite pouches, I use this one all the time.  It's great with beer pairing.  This one has a nice, spicy, tangy taste.
Lynx Fizzy Lemonade
Nicotine Strength:  10.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one is relatively new, and has a nice lemonade flavor!
Zyn Lemon Spritz (Sweden)
Nicotine Strength:  6.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  I like this one because it's not like other citrus products.  It has a more rich citrus taste with notes of grapefruit.
Zyn Citrus (Sweden)
Nicotine Strength:  9mg/pouch
My Notes:  One I've enjoyed for many years, this one has an enjoyable taste of lemon.

Cola Flavors

The cola flavor is growing a lot and getting quite popular with nicotine pouches, so I felt like it deserved it's own category.

Fumi Cola
Nicotine Strength:  8mg/pouch
My Notes:  The cola taste on this one is sweet, but slightly spicy!
Klint Cola Lime
Nicotine Strength:  11.2mg/pouch
My Notes:  I really like the way they mix the cola with the lime in this flavor.  It's super tasty.
Swave Cuba Libre
Nicotine Strength:  10.6mg/pouch
My Notes:  Inspired by the classic drink, this one is kind of a boozy, lime-y type of cola.  It's pretty tasty.

Fruit Flavors

Fruit flavors are quite abundant in nicotine pouches.  It was hard to narrow it down, but I did my best to pick a few that I felt like were the cream of the crop.

Killa Banana
Nicotine Strength:  12.8mg/pouch
My Notes:  I don't use a lot of Killa stuff, but I really found this one to be quite unique.  It actually tastes like banana!
Klint Honeymelon
Nicotine Strength:  5.6mg/pouch
My Notes:  I really like cantaloupe, and this one has a nice flavor that has that essence with a little honeydew to it.
Loop Cassis Bliss
Nicotine Strength:  9.4mg/pouch
My Notes:  I'm a big fan of the black currant taste, and this one has a nice presence of that.
Loop Red Chili Melon
Nicotine Strength:  9.37mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one has a nice melon taste, but with some chili spice to it!
Lyft Blackcurrant
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  Another black currant one, this one is on the sweeter end compared to others.
Skruf Cassice
Nicotine Strength:  6mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one has a nice black currant taste, but with a little mint mixed in.
Skruf Blackberry (now "Indigo Berry")
Nicotine Strength:  6mg/pouch
My Notes:  Like the last one, this one has mint mixed in to an enjoyable blackberry taste.
Velo Royal Purple (now “Groovy Grape”
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  One of the only grape flavors on the market, this one has a little sweetness mixed in.  It's very unique!
Velo Ruby Berry (now “Blushy Berry”)
Nicotine Strength:  6mg/pouch
My Notes:  I've been a fan of this one for quite a while, it has a nice, sweet strawberry taste!

Tropical Flavors

This is one of my favorite categories.  I love the beach, and I love tropical flavors.  These are some tasty flavors I think you should check out!

Loop Mango Tango (now "Hot Mango")
Nicotine Strength:  9.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  I like the mango presence in this one, but what I really enjoy is the way the chili pepper makes it sightly spicy.
Lynx Tropical Passion
Nicotine Strength:  10.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  A new one with a complex, tart tropical flavor.
Velo Tropic Breeze (now “Breezy Mango”)
Nicotine Strength:  6mg/pouch
My Notes:  A favorite of mine, and one I use every summer.  This one has a beautiful mango/guava taste,

Mint Flavors

It's no secret that mint flavors are quite popular.  There are billions of them.  Well, not billions, but there are a lot.  These are the ones I'd recommend trying out.

Lundgren’s Rimfrost (Peppermint)
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  Probably one of the best mint pouches on the market.  It has full sized, plump pouches, and a good all day mint flavor.
Skruf Superwhite Fresh (Peppermint)
Nicotine Strength:  6mg/pouch
My Notes:  This is a nice mint taste.  What I like about it is that it isn't overly sweet, compared to a lot of others I've had.
White Fox Blue (Spearmint)
Nicotine Strength:  12mg/pouch
My Notes:  I prefer spearmint to regular mint, and this one has a refreshing spearmint gum type of flavor.
(Link to my full review)

Zyn Fresh Mint (Sweden)
Nicotine Strength:  6.4mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one is another peppermint one that I enjoy because it is smooth, and not overly sweet.
(Link to my full review)

Zyn Spearmint (Sweden)
Nicotine Strength:  9mg/pouch
My Notes:  One of my favorites, this is a really nice taste of spearmint that you can use full time.
(Link to my full review)

Licorice Flavors

I like the taste of black licorice a lot so I wanted to make sure this flavor got an inclusion in my list!

Loop Salty Ludicris (now "Licorice Fusion")
Nicotine Strength:  9.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one is a more complex licorice taste, because it blends raspberry and licorice.
(Link to my full review)

Zyn Violet Licorice
Nicotine Strength:  6.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one has a good licorice taste, but what I really like is the floral presence in it.
(Link to my full review)

Velo Licorice (now “Lofty Licorice”)
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  If you want a straightforward licorice flavor, this is the one you wanna buy.
(Link to my full review)

Wintergreen

When I made this category I had two products in it.  I found out one had been discontinued, so there's really only one that ended up making the cut.

Kozmo Wintergreen
Nicotine Strength:  12.6mg/pouch
My Notes:  I mean, it's the only one on the list.  I'm still surprised more companies aren't making these in the slim/moist pouch format.  Aside from that, it is pretty good.
(Link to my full review)

Floral Flavors

If you like spring-time, floral flavors, these are some products I'd recommend that have that flavor.

Velo Elderflower (now "Zesty Elderflower")
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  I love the taste of elderflower, and not a lot of people do it.  This is one of the only ones out there, but it's also the best one.
(Link to my full review)

Zyn Violet Licorice
Nicotine Strength:  6.5mg/pouch
My Notes:  I mentioned this one earlier for a licorice flavor, but I feel like it deserves it's own mention for the presence of violet.
(Link to my full review)

Misc / Unique Flavors

These are products that I honestly couldn't figure out what category to put them in.  These are more 'unique' flavors that really don't fit anywhere else.

Velo Cinnamon Flame
Nicotine Strength:  10mg/pouch
My Notes:  This is really the only slim/moist cinnamon pouch on the market.  It's really good.  Sweet, but spicy!
(Link to my full review)

XQS Pipe Candy (Now “Soft Toffee”)
Nicotine Strength:  8mg/pouch
My Notes:  This one is pretty unique, and has a smooth, sweet caramel flavor to it.
(Link to my full review)

Zyn Cucumber Lime
Nicotine Strength:  6.4mg/pouch
My Notes:  This may sound weird, but stick with me here.  This one actually has a pretty enjoyable flavor.
(Link to my full review)

Swave Aviation
Nicotine Strength:  10.6mg/pouch
My Notes:  I wasn't sure where else to put this one.  It's floral.  It's fruity.  It's complex.  It's worth a try!
(Link to my full review)

My Final Thoughts

Hopefully this list helped!  I've seen people ask for recommendations for so long, and I wanted to write this before, but I honestly wanted to wait until there were enough good, high quality products out there that I would actually recommend.  For the past few years, the market has grown and now has products in it that I'd say "hey, this is a good one, try it out".  Hopefully this list will steer you in the right direction and help you try out a wide array of products, tastes, and strengths!  

If you're looking for where to find these, you can find most of these pouches either on SnusExpress.com or SnusMe.com.  I usually alternate between these two shops when I do my orders.

Comments