Loop Red Chili Melon (Mini Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 4 October 2023.

Back in February, I did a review of Loop Red Chili Melon.  I was a pretty big fan of that, and in general I enjoy most of what Another Snus Factory puts out.  Though it's still crazy to me they mostly make nicotine pouches but have "snus" in their company name.  I wish they made more snus products.  Heck, put this flavor in a snus and I'd use it every day.  But today, we have something new, a mini portion version of their Red Chili Melon.  I don't use a lot of mini portions, but some of the Snubie audience does, so I review them whenever I cross paths with them.  The flavor description for this one says "a fruity flavor of melon combined with hot chili".  Each can weighs 9 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.45g each.  The nicotine content is 15mg/g, but with the lighter pouches that's just 6.75mg/pouch.

This one has a really nice aroma to it.  It's slightly spicy, with a peppery tone, a little melon, and a touch of sweetness.  The pouches are smaller than I prefer, so I usually use 2-3 of them when I use this.  But, if you're into mini pouches, you'll be pleased with the size.  They're soft, semi-moist and pretty comfortable under the lip!  You get a little burn under the lip, as well, when you put one in.  The flavor is really good.  The melon flavor is front and center, and comes through in a lightly sweet way.  There's some chili in the mix, which adds a peppery tone, some heat, and a little spice.  It's a nice taste!  With one pouch, the nicotine strength feels a little below regular strength.  Not too weak, but close to regular.  The flavor lasts a solid 40-45 minutes, which is pretty nice!

Rating and Final Thoughts

First, I prefer the full size version better.  I'm not a big mini portion guy, so that's not my cup of tea.  But, if you are, you'll like this one.  I rated it at 3.17/5.  Other than the pouch size, I found everything else to be quite enjoyable!  If you're a mini pouch enthusiast, throw some of this on your next order.  You'll be quite pleased, and definitely enjoy it!




Our Video Review:

Comments