Ace Green Lemon (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 26 June 2021.

I just noticed this one for sale recently on SnusCENTRAL.com and had to check it out.  I don't use a lot of nicotine pouches, but I generally enjoy anything citrus flavored.  I'm a big fan of the Ace Citrus, so this one had me curious.  When I saw "Green Lemon", I wondered if that was some Danish way of saying "Lime", but no, this one is actually lemon flavored, like Ace Citrus.  The flavor description for this one says, "Imagine the thirst-quenching power of lemonade so cold the condensation makes it seem like the glass is leaking".  Each can weighs in at 13g and has 20 portions, for 0.65g portions.  The strength is 13mg/g (1.3%), or 8.45mg/portion.

From what I noticed of this one, it seems to be the exact same as the Ace Citrus, but with a little less nicotine.  That one was around 10.4mg/portion last time I had it, and this one is about 8.45mg/portion.  I'm not sure if they're replacing that one with this one, but they're extremely close in terms of the aroma and the flavor profile.  The aroma of this one is a present, tart, sweet smell of lemon.  The pouches are slim, moderately moist, moderately soft, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor profile, it's a pretty nice taste of lemon.  It's lightly tart, but also lightly sweet.  It's pretty well balanced and enjoyable!  In the effect, it seems to be around the strong level, and the flavor lasts about 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated in at 3.5/5 for me.  It's a pretty solid product.  I've been impressed with the Ace line as a whole; they're some of the best nicotine pouches on the market.  As a lover of all things citrus, this is, in my opinion, definitely a citrus-lovers product and one anyone who digs this flavor profile will enjoy.  I don't even use nicotine pouches, but I found myself enjoying this one quite a bit.  It's great for a hot day, but also is a great pairing product for a good beer, especially an IPA!

Ace Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments