Killa Banana Ice (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 1 February 2024.

I haven't always been the biggest fan of Killa products.  I've reviewed a few of them in the past, but they're not ones that usually pop up on my radar to review.  However, I recently saw this one pop up and I have to admit, I was curious.  Banana is not a common flavor in smokeless products.  I've had it in a snus before, and V2 made a mint/banana chew bag years back, but I've never had it in a nic pouch.  So, this one may be similar to that one, we'll find out!  The flavor description for this one says, "delicious taste of banana".  Each can weighs 16 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 16mg/g, or 12.8mg/pouch.  So, if you're as curious as I am, let's check out this pouch!

Opening the can, I pick up a mild, lightly sweet aroma of banana.  It almost seems to have a bubble gum presence to it, and a slight touch of menthol.  The pouches are soft, slim, and have a moderate moisture amount.  Putting one under the lip I notice a gentle cooling presence comes on.  The flavor is pretty nice!  It caught me off guard, because other Killa products I've had before haven't been that great.  I pick up menthol up front, along with a present vanilla and a hint of bubble gum.  It's also not mega sweet, which really helps balance out those flavors.  The nicotine strength feels to be about the strong level, and I find the flavor hangs out a good 30-40 minutes, on average!

Rating and Final Thoughts

So, before this I rated 5 Killa products, and I only rated one of them over a 3/5.  Usually anything above a 3 is something I consider to be a good product.  Going into this one, I was kinda nervous.  But, in the end it rated at 3.08/5.  I not only enjoyed this one, but I would actually consider buying more of it.  It's really tasty, and super unique.  If you like interesting, different flavors, you'll want to throw some of this on your next order.



Check out our video review:

Comments