Zyn Cucumber Lime (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 27 May 2023.

I've been trying to make a cucumber flavored product for a long time.  In fact, in 2021, I was in the process of releasing a cucumber flavored nicotine pouch with 77.  It didn't end up happening, and I've tried to make one in the Artisan family, but I couldn't get much interest for it, or get people to vote for it.  However, I was excited to see Swedish Match has picked up the ball and released Zyn Cucumber Lime!  I grabbed some recently and have been really digging it.  The main reason I wanted this flavor in a pouch is because I'm a big fan of Gatorade Cucumber Lime.  I know, it may sound like a weird flavor, but it's surprisingly refreshing!  And, this product is no exception!  Oh, a quick note.  In the picture to the left, that's actually some cucumbers we have growing in our greenhouse. To give you an idea of how much I like cucumbers.

The flavor description on this one says, "A taste of cucumber, lime and lemon with a hint of cooling eucalyptus".  Each can weighs 16.8 grams and has 21 pouches for 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 8mg/g (0.8%), which breaks down to 6.4mg/pouch!

Going into it, spoiler alert, this one was everything I hoped it could be.  Opening up the can, I pick up a nice, even mix of cucumber and lime.  This stuff smells great!  The pouches are slim, moderately soft, with a decent moisture amount.  In find them to be pretty comfortable under the lip.  When I put a pouch in, I notice a tart, lightly sweet presence of lime.  Along with it, a fresh, crisp flavor of fresh cucumber.  It's a pretty even mix, and it works really well.  The nicotine strength on this one feels about regular, maybe a little lower.  It's still satisfactory though, with a nice delivery of nicotine.  The flavor hangs out a good 45-50 minutes, on average!  And it stays refreshing the whole time you have one in.

Rating and Final Thoughts

After trying this one, I'm even more bummed I didn't end up finishing the one I started making.  It's that good.  But, if anyone was going to get this flavor right - it's Swedish Match.  This one definitely earned it's 3.54/5 rating.  The cucumber lime flavor works really well in a pouch, and comes across in a beautiful, fresh way.  I don't use a lot of nicotine pouches myself, but this is one I'll definitely be buying more of.  And, I suggest anyone try it out who likes citrus flavors, or the taste of cucumber!  




Our Video Review:

Comments

  1. Fantastic review Snubie, now I’m even more excited to get my order in and add on to the 1 can i had initially selected. Much less concerned I’d be wasting money if I only added 1 can. Now I can definitely bump that up. Thanks Snubie! Har det så bra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You won't regret this purchase, it's a really good product. A nice flavor, for sure. Swedish Match nailed it.

      -Chad

      Delete

Post a Comment