Velo Royal Purple (Slim Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 26 May 2023.

Hey, do you remember Velo Royal Purple (Mini) Nicotine Pouches?  I reviewed them about a year ago.  Well, in an interesting move, a full sized version was introduced after a mini portion was created.  Today, we check that one out, BAT Sweden's Velo Royal Purple!  I really enjoyed the taste of the mini version so when I saw this one available for purchase I just had to grab some.  Oh, let me explain the photo.  We've started growing grapes here and made a little trellis in the back pasture.  Since this is a grape flavored product, I thought I'd take a picture of it with our grape vines to tie in to the flavor profile!  The flavor on this one, easy enough, says "A flavor of red grapes".  Each can weighs in at 14 grams and has 20 pouches for 0.7g each.  The nicotine sits at 10mg/pouch, which is 14.28mg/g in total.  Though, as we know, the nicotine per pouch is what matters most because that's what you feel when you use it.

So, if you've had the mini version before, this one tastes the exact same.  Really the only difference is the size of the portions.  And, it's a little stronger because you have more full sized nicotine pouches compared to the mini size.  But if you haven't had it I'll still do a full review!  The aroma of this one is a present, sweet smell of red grapes!  The pouches are slim, moderately moist, and comfortable under the upper lip.  The flavor is pretty tasty.  It is on the sweeter side, compared to others out there.  The grape flavor is pretty present, and enjoyable!  It's a pretty straightforward taste, and isn't too artificial.  The nicotine strength on this one feels about regular, and the flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

One quick note, I was going through my spreadsheet and adding my ratings for this product, and I realized this was rating #1000.  I've reviewed more products than that, but since I started rating products a few years ago, this is the 1000th product I've done a rating for.  Perhaps a top 10 video is in order.  Now, back to this one, I put it at 3.33/5!  If you like the taste of grape, you're going to love this one!  It's a little sweet, so I couldn't use it all the time, but definitely one I'd grab again in the future!




Our Video Review:

Comments