Klint (Cola Lime) Nicotine Pouches - Review. 1 November 2023.

The rise in cola flavors over the past few years has been pretty fun to see.  I'm a big fan of this taste, so I've been enjoying trying the various different products that people have been creating.  This is one that has a more unique flavor that I've been interested to try out.  Today, we have Klint's Cola Lime!  I wanted to enjoy a nice cola with it, so I grabbed a Virgil's Cola.  They make some pretty good, more natural flavors.  Back to this product, let me tell you how Klint describes it:  "KLINT Cola Lime nicotine pouches deliver a bold fusion of cola and zesty lime flavors, offering a convenient and enjoyable way to satisfy cravings".  Each can weighs 14 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.7g each.  The nicotine content sits at 16mg/g, which is 11.2mg/pouch.

So, pop up a can of cola, pour it on some ice, and let's check this stuff out.  Opening up the can, I notice a present aroma of cola right off the bat.  It's on the sweeter side, and has a pretty natural smell.  There is a hint of tart lime that goes quite well with the cola.  The pouches are slim, and soft to the touch.  They have a moderate moisture amount, and feel great under the upper lip.  In the flavor profile, I notice it to be on the sweeter side.  The cola flavor is pretty present, and a hint of tart lime in the background adds some extra flavor to the cola taste.  The nicotine strength feels about regular, maybe at times a little above.  I find the flavor hangs out a good 40-45 minutes, on average.  And yes, it does pair great with an ice cold cola!

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated at 3.17/5.  Don't take that as a "bad score", usually if a product rates between a 3 and a 4 in the nicotine pouch category, I'd consider it to be a solid product.  All in all, I enjoyed this one.  It was a pretty solid product.  The flavor was top notch, the quality was good, and the strength was solid.  If you like sweeter flavors, or cola flavors, you definitely should check this one out.  It's pretty solid!




Our Video Review:

Comments