Velo Elderflower Spritz (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 18 May 2022.

I may not review a lot of nicotine pouches anymore, nor do I really use them, but when I saw this one pop up on Snusdirect.com, I just had to try it.  I love the elderflower flavor, and it's not very common anymore.  But, it's made a few appearances the past few years in the all white category.  In Switzerland, Epok Hugo Spritz (a white tobacco product) released in early 2021, and that one blended elderflower and mint.  In the summer of 2021, Lyft Morning Bloom released as a limited edition and had the flavor of elder and lime. Yes, this one seems to be a return of that one.  The description for this one says, "A delicious fusion of elderflower and lime with a burst of freshness, sourness, and delicate floral tones".  Each can weighs 14.7 grams and has 21 portions, for 0.7 gram portions.  The can says it's 10mg/pouch in nicotine strength, so doing some backward math that's 14.28mg/g total.

When the summer months roll around, nothing hits the spot quite like lime.  But add in some elderflower and it's even better.  When you open the can, you'll pick up nice, sweet, floral notes of elderflower.  It's accompanied by a tart touch of lime, and a faint hint of sweet mint.  The pouches are slim, semi-moist, and comfortable under the upper lip.  There's also a mild cooling presence to this one.  The flavor is quite good!  I notice a tart, lightly sweet taste of lime up front.  Right behind it are floral notes of elderflower.  There is a light touch of mint, but it's not too overpowering.  The nicotine level on this one feels strong, but it's not too overbearing or uncomfortable.  The flavor hangs out for about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I love snus, don't get me wrong.  But this one is a pretty solid tasting product.  I rated it at 3.67/5, and I rarely rate nicotine pouches that high.  This is exactly the kind of flavor I'd want in a snus, honestly.  If you're a nicotine pouch consumer, this is definitely something you'll enjoy.  I don't even use nicotine pouches and found myself enjoying this one!  I found it at Snusdirect, so if you want to check it out, you can grab some from there!

Velo Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com. 



Comments