Loop Cassis Bliss (Strong) Nicotine Pouches - Review. 4 March 2023.

When I talk about nicotine pouches, there's usually an "upper tier" for me, of products I consider to be the "better" ones out there.  With eleventy-billion nicotine pouches on the market, there's certain brands I like, and certain ones I recommend.  Loop is one that is up there with others like Ace, Zyn, Velo, Lyft, etc.  It's a high quality, solid brand.  Today, we're checking out one I've been looking forward to:  Cassis Bliss!  "Cassis" or "Cassice" is a term the nicotine pouch industry has adopted to describe products with a black currant flavor.  I recently saw this on Snus24.com and had to grab a can to try out.  The flavor description for this one says, "A taste of cassis and refreshing wild berries".  Each can weighs 13.75g and has 22 pouches, for 0.625g each.  The nicotine content is 15mg/g, which breaks down to 9.4mg/pouch.

When you open up the can, the aroma that comes through is quite nice.  I pick up a present, slightly earthy aroma of black currant.  It's lightly sweet, but certainly not overly sweet.  The pouch is pretty soft to the touch, but seems slightly smaller in size.  It's slim, with a comfortable fit under the lip.  It's semi-moist, and has a nice release of flavor to it.  The taste is really solid.  It's straight up black currant.  It's gentle, but present.  It has a light sweetness to it but isn't overly sweet.  One thing I like about it?  It doesn't have mint mixed in, which is nice.  In the strength, it feels to be about regular, maybe just a hair above.  The flavor hangs out for about 45 minutes or so, about average for the Loop brand.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty tasty!  I've had quite a few cassice / black currant products, but this is one of the best tasting ones I've encountered yet.  I rated it at 3.67/5.  If you like black currant, or grape, or any berry flavor in general, you definitely want to check this one out.  The Loop line is a solid, high quality line, so if you're a nicopouch fan, this is one you'll want to slap on your next order.



Comments