Fumi Nicotine Pouches (Spicy Cola) - Review. 3 June 2021.

Fumi is, what else, a new line of nicotine pouches.  Yes, I know, that's most of everything new nowadays. Companies aren't really making snus products anymore, so 99% of what I review lately is nicotine pouches.  I don't really use them myself, but as a tobacco harm reduction activist/advocate, I'm glad they're out there.  They can certainly help save lives.  This line is one developed by The Snus Brothers.  I don't see any snus products they've made, so I'm not sure if they plan to eventually make snus or not.  When it comes to this one, the flavor description says, "A pleasant cola taste. The portions also have a spicy "sting" that enhances the cola taste".  Each can weighs 16 grams and has 20 portions, for 0.8g portions.  The nicotine content is 8mg/g (0.8%), or 6.4mg/portion.

The cola flavor is one of my favorites, and it's been exciting to watch it grow.  More and more companies are putting out cola flavored products, and I enjoy reviewing them and trying each different take on this flavor profile!  When you open the can, a present, natural aroma of cola comes through pretty clearly.  It seems to almost have a faint hint of cinnamon to it, as well.  The portions are slim, soft to the touch, moderately m moist, and comfortable under the lip.  The flavor is pretty good, and has nice presence to it.  The cola taste is natural, and not super artificial.  It's mildly sweet in nature, and comes with a subtle hint of cinnamon.  In terms of strength, the nicotine feels just a little below regular strength.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

To preface my rating, I have to say this:  I'm not a big nicotine pouch consumer, I'm more of a snus guy.  However, I've found that when rating these products, anything between a 3 and a 4 is what I'd consider to be a "good" product.  I've only ever ranked one at a 4, so a 4 might as well be a 5, honestly.  That being said, this one rated at 3.25/5.  I was pretty impressed with it.  The flavor came across clearly, and was really well done with this product.  The entire Fumi line has some interesting tastes, so if you're a nicotine pouch consumer, check it out!

Fumi Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments