Lundgren's Mörk (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 4 October 2023.

The folks at Fiedler and Lundgren are back again with another nicotine pouch in their Lundgren's All White series.  I've had a few of them before, but haven't exactly been the biggest fan of them.  But, this one is a step in the right direction and more impressive than the past four I've had.  The flavor description for this one says, "a flavour of berries with elements of bergamot, hay and leather".  Honestly, that doesn't sound half bad.  It sounds like a traditional flavor, which is what I like most.  Each can weighs in at 16.8g and has 21 pouches, for 0.8g each.  Also, these are full sized pouches and not slim sized like most nicotine pouches out there.  The strength is 10mg/g, and with the 0.8g pouches, that sits right at 8mg/pouch.

The aroma from this one is pretty interesting.  I pick up leather up front, and a little presence of tar.  There's a subtle bergamot presence to it, along with a faint berry in the background.  The pouches are fantastic.  They're nice and plump, full size, moist, soft, and feel great under the lip.  I wish more nicotine pouches were this size.  In the flavor, I pick up leather first, with a light bergamot backing it up.  There's a faint berry to it, but honestly the biggest taste out of all of these is leather.  In the nicotine strength, this one feels right at the regular strength mark and is pretty satisfactory to me.  The flavor lasts a good 40-45 minutes, on average, so pretty nice there.  It definitely has a traditional presence to it.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I was pretty impressed with this one.  Compared to their other nicotine pouches, this one definitely has the best flavor of all of them.  I rated this one at 3.75/5.  For a nic pouch, that's a pretty solid score.  Usually the closer to 4 a score gets, the better the product is.  So while the others I may not have been the biggest fan of, this is one I don't mind recommending.  




Our Video Review:

Comments

  1. weirdest snus Ive ever tried. Did it make me shit? Sure! But it tastes like... nuffin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment