Four New V2 Tobacco Products! 7 December 2015.

V2 Tobacco is set to release four new products.  The first of which are two new ones in the Thunder Slim White Dry series: Wintergreen and Cool Mint. Back in October, they released Thunder Frosted (Slim White Dry), and I found it to be quite good! I'm not the biggest wintergreen fan, but I did enjoy the Cool Mint (Original Portion) and Cool Mint (White Portion) - so I'm looking forward to trying those!  I don't have any information on a release date, but I would expect them to be released soon if we already have can design art.

They are also set to release two new products in the Ultra Strong (White Dry) category - Cool Mint and Wintergreen. I reviewed the Thunder Frosted Ultra Strong (White Dry) not too long ago and was quite impressed with how strong they were. I look forward to trying these, as well, and seeing just what they're all about!

I don't have any release information about these, either, but will update this post as I find out more info!

Comments