Cannadips Pineapple Express (CBD Pouches) - Review. 4 November 2022.

I've been a fan of Cannadips for many years, so I always get excited when they release a new product.  Lately, it seems like every time I turn around there's a new product.  Today, we're talking about another new one in their Humboldt Series:  meet Pineapple Express!  If you're not familiar, their Humboldt Series is a way they release the flavor of popular cannabis strains into their CBD pouches line.  The name was familiar to me, because of the 2008 Pineapple Express movie.    The history of this seems to be debatable, but what I was able to find is that it's a cross between Hawaiian and Trainwreck.  Trainwreck I'm familiar with, Cannadips released a pouch version of it last year.  As usual, each can weighs 8.25g and has 15 pouches, weighing 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 10mg per pouch.  I couldn't find a flavor description on Cannadips website, because it doesn't seem like you can buy this one individually.  It looks like a bonus can when you buy a Humboldt Pack.

So, let's check this one out, shall we?  Opening the can, I notice a pineapple aroma right off the bat.  Right behind it I pick up some citrus, a slight herbal character, and some subtle wood notes.  The pouches, like with others in the Cannadips family, are semi-dry, but soft under the lip.  As they get moist in your lip they'll soften up more and release more flavor.  The flavor profile is pretty tropical, but balanced.  I pick up pineapple, and some citrus.  It's slightly herbal, and has a little wood in the mix.  It's semi-tangy, and semi-sweet.  The flavor lasts a good amount of time, usually an hour or more.  In the CBD content, I find it to be satisfactory.  It's one of the reasons I stay with Cannadips and keep coming back to their products.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I enjoy tropical flavors.  This is the third one I've had from Cannadips, the first two being Maui Wowie, and of course our Cannadips x Snubie Pina Colada!  This one was pretty good!  I liked the mix of all the flavors together.  I rated this one at 4.38/5.  It's definitely one I'd recommend if you like pineapple, or tropical tastes.

Buy Cannadips, Save Money
You can grab this one from CannadipsCBD.com.  Don't forget to use code SNUBIE15 for 15% off your oder!



Comments