Cannadips x Snubie: Piña Colada (CBD Pouches) - Review. 8 April 2022.

Back in early 2020, I reviewed Cannadips CBD Pouches for the first time.  I had not messed with CBD much, but through the urging of Mrs. Snubie, I decided to dive in.  So, a big thanks to the wife, this wouldn't have happened without her.  What began as something I casually reviewed became something that I use on the daily.  I've reviewed a lot of CBD pouch products over the years, but the brand I call home is Cannadips.  Why?  Because they're the OG, the standard-bearer, and best bar-none CBD pouch on the market.  For that reason, I was jazzed to collaborate with them on my first Snubie branded CBD pouch release:  Cannadips Piña Colada!  With summer right around the corner, I wanted to put summer in your pocket, and Cannadips helped bring that to life.  If you know me, you know I'm a major beach bum, and I spend most of my free time on the water, so this flavor was a no brainer.

Meet Cannadips x Snubie Piña Colada!  Here's the description the guys at Cannadips are using for the product:  "Piña Colada is a collaboration that has been in the works for a long time.  As guys who have been inspired by Swedish Snus we have always turned to “Snubie” as our go-to resource for product reviews and exciting developments. The Piña Colada is one for the record books.  Bursting with pineapple and coupled with smoothy coconut, we have finally developed a chew that can transport you to your favorite tropical location.  Act fast and grab the Snubie pack to grab some of this hyper limited flavor as well as one of 500 sticker packs".  Each can weighs in at 8.25 grams and has 15 portions, for 0.55 grams each.  The CBD content is 150mg per can, which breaks down to 10mg/pouch.  Cannadips DehydraTECH (powered by Lexaria) technology ensures a fast-acting, high absorption of CBD.  I've had all the CBD pouches on the market, and it's truly second to none.

I know, I know, you want me to tell you about the product.  Let's get into it.  Cracking the can, the aroma that comes through is that classic piña colada smell.  A smooth, lightly sweet, tropical smell of pineapple comes through with a dash of coconut riding on the tail end.  The pouches start off dry, but as they sit in the lip and get moist, they get more soft and more of that flavor starts to come out.  In the flavor profile, it's summer goodness in your lip.  The pineapple taste is present, tropical, semi-sweet, and comes through in a major way.  It's rounded out by just a dash of coconut in the background adding to the flavor profile.  It's a present taste, but it's also smooth at the same time.  The flavor, like other Cannadips products, has a lot of life on it, lasting well over an hour.  In terms of the CBD content and delivery, I find it to be satisfactory and on par with other Cannadips products.  Also, before the inevitable comparison comes up, I like this one more than their Maui Wowie.  I feel like this one has more pineapple taste, a more smooth character, and more coconut to it.  So no, they aren't clones, if you had that thought in your mind.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

From time to time, I'll see some comments like, "Hey, Snubie, why do you rate your own products?"  It's more so for me, and my records, and serves as my personal opinion.  My ratings on products I've collaborated on may be higher, but that's because it's flavors I like.  And, honestly, I wouldn't release a flavor that I didn't enjoy, or that I didn't think was worthy of a high score.  For this one, the folks at Cannadips absolutely nailed the flavor.  In the end, I rated this one at 4.54/5.  To compare to my other Cannadips ratings, that's as high as I rated my favorite Cannadips product, Mango.  Needless to say, it's amazing.  A special thanks to Cannadips for partnering with me and making a product together.

Purchase Information

If you want to grab some, and why wouldn't you, grab a can here (from CannadipsCBD.com), and grab yourself some.  It's a top notch product, and one that I can't wait to use once we get on the water this summer.  I've had piña colada flavors in other smokeless products, but this is the best one I've had yet.  Want summer in your pocket?  Grab some of this.  You won't regret it.  Don't forget to use code SNUBIE15 for a 15% discount!



Comments