Epok Cafe Creme (Discontinued) - Review. 11 February 2015.

NOTE:  This page used to have reviews for all 8 Epok products.  However, I have recently split them into their own articles.  To access reviews for each products, you will find them at their own pages, here:  Epok Blueberry (Slim), Epok Juniper, Epok Kaffe (Coffee) (Slim), Epok Lakrits (Licorice), Epok Lime (Slim), Epok Melon (Slim), Epok Mint (Slim).

Epok Cafe Creme is an interesting product.  It was launched with the original 8 Epok products, but only in a limited edition.  Unfortunately, Epok Cafe Creme was discontinued.  I'll be honest, after reviewing the last 3 products from Epok, I didn't have very high hopes for these. As I mentioned, I previously reviewed Epok Breeze, Epok Pinje and Epok Original.  I wasn't too impressed with those, but these new flavors had me very interested.  Especially this one!

For those who are just now hearing about Epok for the first time, you may be asking yourself what "white tobacco" is. Epok says, "White tobacco produced in a patented, environmentally friendly process that gently cleanses and refines brown tobacco. In the process, minimizing unwanted substances, such as heavy metals and nitrosamines. The feeling under the lip, nicotine strength and flavor experience is the same as in plain brown pouch - but without the snus runs or color your teeth. White tobacco contains white tobacco, nicotine, water, stabilizer and flavoring agents. White tobacco produced by pure brown tobacco in a water-based process, leaving the tobacco is clean of all unwanted substances. White tobacco contains no natural sugar. In contrast, added sweetener xylitol as flavoring."


This is another "coffee" type snus.  What's interesting about this one is that it's also a slim portion, but it's the only can that actually says "slim" on it.  When you open the can, the clean/washed tobacco aroma is there, but accompanied by a pleasant mild coffee smell with a hint of creaminess to it.  Not like vanilla, but a mild milky type smell.  It's hard to explain, but it's pretty good.  When it comes to the flavor, the taste of washed/white tobacco is there, but the creamy coffee flavor stands out against it.  It almost reminds me of a frappucino.  A very mild coffee taste with a slight creaminess to it.  I definitely prefer this one to the Kaffe/regular coffee flavored one.   As of 11 February 2015, this one is not sold online, it's exclusive to Pressbyrån in Sweden, but I would expect it to pop up online eventually.

There's a lot of products in the Epok range and they cover a wide variety of flavors.  It's definitely worth checking out if you want to try something different!

Comments

  1. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thank you chad. After reading this post i bought 3 tins of epok lime. It was very unique and satisfying experience. It's smell was so clean that even non-snuser feels comfortable. One thing that was yearning is the portion is too weak that it sometimes tears in mouth, and low nicotine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this review. I am definitely putting a few cans of this in my next order. I was really surprised to see that you are from Conway, AR. I go to UCA and am excited to see that I'm not the only one using snus around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wild, I live in Conway, I'm a few minutes away from UCA myself. Shoot me an email and we can grab a beer sometime and talk snus. I love meeting local snus fans!

      Snubie.com@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment