Lenny's Cut Los - Coming Soon! 4 November 2014.

GN Tobacco has released another new product, Lenny's Cut Los. On the subject of this new release, they said “Finally released - Lenny Los! Outstanding quality of taste and original structure of tobacco. And believe it or not, it’s going to be the most cheap snus on the market!”

I haven't seen it for sale yet so I'm not sure what the price will be, but I do know that Lenny's Cut Portion is only $2.45 (USD)/1.95 EURO on the Northerner. If the portion format is that cheap, I would assume the los would be somewhere around that price point as well. Comparing to other budget snus prices, Offroad - 2.74 a can. Phantom - 2.99 a can. Knekt - 3.68 a can.  Kaliber - 3.80 a can

Looking at this photo, which I brought the brightness up on to see the snus better, the grind looks like it will be more clay-like than the usual fine grind common of other GN Tobacco los products. That's a good thing, in my opinion, because it makes it easy to work with and handbook.
Does cheap price translate to a good product? Usually not. However, when I reviewed Lenny's Cut Original Portion I found it to be a quality product with a good taste at a low price.  Most budget snus products don't taste that great, Knekt Snus and Smaland's Snus, I'm looking at you.  But Lenny's was much better than some of the other low priced snuses I've tried over the years.

I'm not sure where and when this will pop up for sale, but I would look for it to come very soon.

Comments