Snubie.com's 5 Year Anniversary! 4 May 2014.

The day is here, and it's our 5 year anniversary! I want to say thank you to all of you for staying with us the past 5 years, for reading this website, for being a part of our forum, GoSmokeless.org, checking out our YouTube Channel and for being involved with spreading the good word of snus in the US. Since 2009, it's been an honor to be able to report snus news, share snus reviews, and help hundreds of people quit smoking by switching to Swedish Snus. As promised, I do have big news!  And it's something I wanted to do to give back to our readers, friends, fans and all lovers of snus. I've partnered with our friends at SnusCENTRAL to bring some great deals to you guys.  Everything I do is to help people switch to snus, or find snus that they'll enjoy, so I wanted to do something to give back to all of you who have been a part of this crazy ride with me.

The deals are located at http://www.snuscentral.com/-i-15.html.  All week next week, you can enjoy 50% off General Long, General ES Long, General Tailored, General Mint and Ettan White.  Why these brands?  Because they're very near and dear to me. General Mini Mint was the first Swedish Snus I ever tried, and one that converted me to Swedish Snus. So I wanted to include General Mint (White Large). Ettan White was one of the first non flavored snuses I used and enjoyed enough to buy a roll of. And then General Long, General Long Extra Strong and General Tailored White Portion because these have been ones I've used and enjoyed the past several years in regular rotation.

You can view the savings below:

Original Price -
General Long - $4.60 can ($46.00 (per roll) +shipping=$77.09) = $7.70/can
General ES Long - $4.60 can ($46.00 (per roll) +shipping=$77.09) = $7.70/can
General Tailored - $4.01 can ($40.10 (per roll) +shipping=$71.19) = $7.11/can
General Mint - $4.47 can ($44.70 (per roll) +shipping=$75.79) = $7.57/can
Ettan White - $4.60 can ($46.00 (per roll) +shipping=$77.09) = $7.70/can

With 50% Off Prices -
General Long - $2.30 can ($21.91 (per roll) +shipping=$53.00) = $5.30/can
General ES Long - $2.30 can ($21.91 (per roll) +shipping=$53.00) = $5.30/can
General Tailored - $2.00 can ($19.14 (per roll) +shipping=$50.23) = $5.02/can
General Mint - $2.23 can ($21.26 (per roll) +shipping=$52.35) = $5.23/can
Ettan White - $2.30 can ($21.91 (per roll) +shipping=$53.00) = $5.30/can

Thank you all for reading, and I'm looking forward to many more years to come!

Comments

  1. Well done Chad ... keep up the good work!

    Peter K, NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has helped enormously in narrowing down my favorite snuses! Congrats on the 5 year mark, many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment