Cannadips 5X CBD Pouches - Review. 4 October 2023.

Today, we have something new and exciting on deck from Cannadips!  This is their new CBD product:  5X!  These products contain roughly 5 times the normal amount of CBD you'll find in Cannadips, with 50mg per pouch!  I've been a big fan of Cannadips for many years, but always wanted more CBD content.  Ever since these came out, I've definitely been enjoying them.  Today I'm going to review three products in the new 5X range.  Two of their classic flavors, and one new flavor:  Ludicrous Lemonade!  Like other Cannadips products, these weigh in at 8.25g and contain 15 pouches, for 0.55g each.  The CBD content is, as mentioned before, 50mg/pouch.  So, let's check these out!

Product Commonalities
To cover the commonalities before we get into the review, they all have pretty soft pouches.  They're slightly dry, a little light in weight, and pretty comfortable under the lip.  As they get moist in the lip, they get more comfortable.  The flavor longevity is quite impressive.  Much like other Cannadips products, these all last over an hour, quite impressive!  And the strength, very impressive.  I've been using this everyone I get a migraine lately and I can definitely say I notice more CBD effect from these than standard Cannadips.  The other day, I knocked out a migraine in two hours.  Pretty impressive.

Now, on to the review!

Cannadips 5X: Ludicrous Lemonade
Flavor Description:  I couldn't find one, so I'm just going to say "N/A".

Review:  This one is a new flavor in the world of Cannadips, and it's a pretty fun one!  Opening the can, the aroma you'll notice is tart lemon, some tropical notes and a little better.  The flavor is top notch.  The lemon flavor is present, and pretty tangy.  There's some tropical notes which make me think of guava and kiwi.  There's a little berry presence in the mix that reminds me of strawberry.  It's a pretty tasty blend.

Cannadips 5X: Southern Peach
Flavor Description:  I couldn't find one, so I'm just going to say "N/A".

Review:  If you've had the regular Cannadips Clean Peach before, this one is basically that but with more CBD.  In the aroma, the peach smell is natural, slightly sweet, and has a hint of vanilla to it.  The flavor is top notch.  The peach is a smooth, gentle taste.  There's a little sweetness to it, along with a light hint of vanilla.  It's a pretty tasty one, that's for sure.

Cannadips 5X: Fresh Wintergreen
Flavor Description:  "A long-lasting, fresh tasting alternative to traditional wintergreen tobacco pouches".

Review:  In the Cannadips family, their wintergreen flavor is a favorite of mine.  Of all their flavors, Cannadips Fresh Wintergreen is one that I enjoy the most.  And I don't use a lot of wintergreen products.  But this flavor, I love it.  And adding in the 5X strength made it even better.  The aroma of wintergreen is smooth, slightly sweet, and has a little pine note to it.  The flavor is a pretty gentle, balanced taste of wintergreen.  It's a little piney, a little sweet, but one of those all day types of wintergreen flavors that you can use day in and day out and not tire of!

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, I enjoyed these a lot.  By flavor, Peach came out on top, followed up by Wintergreen and then Ludicrous Lemonade.  I gave Peach a 4.38/5 and Wintergreen/Ludicrous Lemonade both 4.13/5.  But, they're all great products.  Every one of these has a fantastic taste, and a great CBD effect.  I really hope to see more 5X products made in the future.  But, the best one would be Cannadips x Snubie Pina Colada making a return with 5X the CBD strength.  Come on, Cannadips, make it happen!

Buy Cannadips, Save Money
You can get this one from CannadipsCBD.com.  Don't forget to use code SNUBIE15 to get 15% off your order!




Our Video Review:

Comments