Lundgren's Vågsvall (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 1 February 2024.

In 2022, the folks at BAT (or Fiedler and Lundgren) in Sweden launched the Lundgren's nicotine pouches lineup.  Over the past year or so I've reviewed quite a lot of them.  So far, the only ones that have really impressed me have been their Rimfrost (Mint) one and the Mörk one.  Their 'natural' flavored ones have been a little off to me.  For some reason, that flavor just doesn't translate very well to nicotine pouches.  This one seems to be another one in that same vein, so we'll see how this one turns out.  The flavor description for this one says "a taste of rosehip and citrus".  Each can weighs 16.8 grams and has 21 pouches at 0.8 grams each.  The nicotine strength sits at 10mg/g, which breaks down to just 8mg per pouch.

Opening up the can, I pick up a slightly sweet floral aroma.  Behind it, some herbal notes, and a very faint touch of lemon.  The pouches are great.  One of my favorite things about this line is the pouches.  They're nice and plump, full size, moist, and incredibly soft.  Honestly, probably the best pouches in the nicotine pouch format.  The flavor though, it's a little weird to me.  It's slightly sweet, and I pick up some notes of flowers.  There's a light touch of herbs, and a little citrus in the back.  It's a mild taste, and is pretty well balanced between all the flavors.  The nicotine strength on this one sits right at the regular strength level, and has a nice delivery to it.  The flavor hangs out a good 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

So in the end, this one was a little weird to me.  It wasn't great or anything, but it also wasn't bad.  Another way I could say it is that it's probably the better tasting of their 'natural' flavors, but not one I'd personally use.  I rated it at 3.75/5.  The flavor sat at 3/5, which is a little above average, but not great.  I don't know, you may like it but to me it's just a little off on the flavor.  If you want to try this line though, I'd suggest the two I mentioned at the beginning of this article, because I think they're better options in the Lundgren's NP range.



Comments