One Grey (White Portion) - Snus Review. 5 October 2023.

Swedish Match has released another new flavor in their One series and this is one that I've been really interested in trying out.  First let me tell you the flavor description:  "Bright and spicy tobacco character with hints of spruce, juniper, citrus and notes of apple".  When I read that, it made me think of a favorite snus of mine, Lundgren's Norrland.  As someone who enjoys a nice, outdoorsy flavor, I was pretty eager to check this one out and see what it tastes like.  Each can has a 20 gram weight, with 20 pouches weighing 1 gram each.  The nicotine content is 13mg/g, and with 1 gram pouches that's 13mg/pouch.  So, if you're as curious as I am about this one, let's check it out, shall we?

So, if you're as curious as I am about this one, let's get into this review and get to know One Grey!  Opening the can, I pick up a present aroma of spruce, along with some pepper.  It's lightly floral, and has a mild, semi-dark tobacco base.  The pouches are fantastic.  I love the One portions.  They're like little spiderwebs, with a thin material, where the flavor releases quickly.  They're pretty soft, and feel great under the lip.  In the flavor profile, I pick up spruce up front.  It's slightly peppery, and a little floral.  There's a little citrus kicking around in the back, and has a mild hint of tobacco behind it.  The nicotine level feels to be about the strong level, and I find an hour of flavor longevity in each pouch.

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all not a bad one!  I rated it at 3.33/5.  I will say, I like Norrland more.  This one isn't bad, and in a way does remind me of that one.  It's a pretty tasty snus, and I'll always get excited about new snus products.  The past few days I've been doing reviews, and I did like 14 non-tobacco reviews to like 5 new snus reviews.  So to me, any new snus is a good snus.  If you like outdoorsy tastes, I think you'll dig this one!




Check out our video review:

Comments