Fix Nicotine Pouches - Review. 5 October 2023.

I was recently browsing around over on SnusMe.com, and I came across a new series of nicotine pouches called Fix.  These are made by the folks that make the Klint brand, which I've reviewed here in the past.  Usually, I review new products individually.  But, there are so many new nicotine pouches out there and they're starting to take over my blog here, which primarily focuses on snus.  So, I decided I would just group them all together in a review.  Now, there are some commonalities in these products.  Before we get into the reviews, I'll cover those first.  Mainly, because it keeps me from being too redundant when I'm doing a review.  So, first let's check out the things they have in common!

Product Commonalities
Contents:  14 grams, 20 pouches, 0.7 grams each
Mouthfeel:  Each pouch comes in the slim format, and has a soft feel and a decent moisture amount.  Under the lip, I find them to be pretty comfortable.  
Flavor Longevity:  On average, these all tend to have 40-45 minutes of flavor longevity each.

Fix Watermelon Ice
Flavor Description:  "a taste of watermelon and mint"
Nicotine Strength:  11.5mg/pouch

Review:  This one has a present aroma of watermelon to it.  The flavor is a smooth, lightly sweet taste of watermelon with a light touch of mint.  The nicotine level on this one feels about the strong level.

Fix Strawberry Kiwi
Flavor Description:  "a fresh flavour of Strawberry and Kiwi"
Nicotine Strength:  9.8mg/pouch

Review:  In the aroma, I notice kiwi first, then some strawberry, along with a subtle sweetness.  The flavor of kiwi is tropical, and lightly sweet.  I pick up a hint of strawberry, as well.  In the nicotine department, this one feels about regular.

Fix Pineapple Rum Coconut
Flavor Description:  "a sweet and fresh taste of rum and pineapple"
Nicotine Strength:  9.8mg/pouch

Review:  This is the one I was most eager to try.  I love tropical flavors, and I love the beach.  In the aroma, I pick up pineapple, along with a hint of rum.  It is tropical, and lightly sweet.  The flavor is delicious.  The pineapple flavor is fresh, and tropical.  It has a light sweetness to it, along with a subtle hint of rum.  The nicotine strength is also about the regular level, perfect!

Fix Green Mango Lemongrass
Flavor Description:  "A taste of citrus"
Nicotine Strength:  11.5mg/pouch

Review:  In the aroma, I pick up a slightly sweet aroma of mango.  It is tropical, and has a hint of lime.  In the flavor, I find this one to be on the sweeter side.  The mango taste is tropical, and juicy.  There is some tart lime in the background, as well.  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be about the strong level.

Fix Fig Raspberry
Flavor Description:  "A taste of fig and raspberry"
Nicotine Strength:  8.4mg/pouch

Review:  This one was pretty unique.  I notice an aroma of fig, right off the bat.  There's a little hint of raspberry to it, as well.  The flavor is pretty interesting.  The fig flavor is present, and very unique.  It is rounded out by a fruity raspberry flavor, with a little sweetness.  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be about the regular level.

Fix Cherry Blossom
Flavor Description:  "fresh taste of raspberries and cherry"
Nicotine Strength:  11.5mg/pouch

Review:  In the aroma, I pick ups a fruity, gentle aroma of cherry along with a light hint of raspberry.  The flavor is pretty solid.  There's a gentle taste of cherry.  It is present, and lightly sweet.  There's also a subtle hint of raspberry.  The nicotine feels to be right about the strong level.

Fix Chai Latte
Flavor Description:  "A delicious coffee flavor"
Nicotine Strength:  8.4mg/pouch

Review:  I was pretty curious about this one.  I actually was the first person to ever make a Chai Latte nicotine pouch, so I'm excited to see others doing it now!  In the aroma, I notice cinnamon up front, along with a slight tea-like presence.  There's a little ginger, and a little nutmeg.  In the flavor, the Chai Latte taste is smooth, and creamy.  There's a little cinnamon, along with hints of nutmeg and perhaps a little clove.  In the nicotine strength, this one feels about regular.

Fix Blueberry Ice
Flavor Description:  "taste of freezing blueberry"
Nicotine Strength:  11.5mg/pouch

Review:  And here we are, the last one!  There were certainly a lot of these to talk about.  But, we have come to the end of the review and wrap up with Fix Blueberry Ice.  In the aroma, this one has a nice, natural aroma of blueberry.  There's also a slight, gentle hint of mint.  In the flavor, I notice a present taste of blueberry.  There is a hint of mint, along with a slight touch of sweetness.  In the nicotine strength, this one feels to be right at the strong level.  Now, let's wrap up and see how these rated!

Rating and Final Thoughts

That was fun!  Now, let's see how these rated for me.  I suppose we'll do a ranking with them.

1.  Fix Pineapple Rum - 3.67/5
2.  Fix Chai Latte - 3.58/5
3.  Fix Green Mango - 3.42/5
4.  Fix Strawberry Kiwi - 3.33/5
5.  Fix Fig Raspberry & Fix Watermelon Ice - 3.25/5
6.  Fix Blueberry Ice & Fix Cherry Blossom - 3.17/5

All in all, of the entire series, the Pineapple Rum one was my favorite.  That one had an absolutely incredible taste, and is one I'll order again.  All of them were good, though.  They all rated over a 3/5, which puts them in the "good" range of my nicotine pouch scale.  So, if you're looking to try something new, you'll probably enjoy these!






Our Video Review:

Comments