Snubie x PAZ: Chai Latte (Nicotine Pouch) - Review. 4 February 2021.

Today, I'm excited to unveil my latest Snubie branded product - Snubie x PAZ Chai Latte, a nicotine pouch created with Dholakia Tobacco in India.  Yes, a nicotine pouch.  Hey, I know how popular these products are becoming, so it makes sense that eventually I was going to make one.  Also, chai is a very Indian thing, so it only made sense that a company in India would help bring this flavor to life in the best way possible!  The flavor description I wrote for this one says, "Snubie Chai Latte has flavors of black tea, cinnamon, clove, and other Eastern spices, along with a creaminess from hints of vanilla."  Each can weighs 12 grams and has 20 portions, for 0.6g portions.  The nicotine content is 12mg/g (1.2%), or 7.2mg/portion.

What is a Chai Latte?

If you've never had one, here's a photo of one (borrowed from Splenda).  A chai latte is usually made from black tea and spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and anise.  It is then usually mixed with steamed milk.  It's a very flavorful drink, and one of my personal favorite warm beverages.  No one has ever made a snus or nicotine pouch with this flavor, so I'm excited that Snubie is, once again, releasing flavors no one else has created.
  
The Review

When we made this product, we involved a focus group of nicotine pouch consumers who really helped us create and craft this product to be as good as it possibly could be.  So, did we achieve our goal?  I believe we crafted a product that has an authentic chai latte flavor, in a nicotine pouch format.  When you open the can, a creamy aroma greets you with a present smell of cinnamon, along with hints of ginger and clove.  The portions are slim, smaller in size, moderately soft, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor, I pick up cinnamon and clove in the front, wrapped in a rich, creamy character.  In the back you will find subtle hints of ginger.  The nicotine feels to delivery right at the regular strength level, and the flavor lasts about an hour, on average.

Where can I buy it?

So, you're ready to buy some of this delicious product?  Of course you are!  Following this link: Snubie.com/Snus.html is your best bet.  We will keep a list there as we know of a new store that is selling it.  Lots of stores expressed interest, so I'm very excited to say that this product will be available worldwide!  Also, our social media accounts will always update anytime a new store adds it for sale.  As of right now, I can't say if it's a limited edition or a full time product release.  If it sells well enough, I imagine it could stick around, so we'll see how it goes.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

Yes, this is my product, so I'll try to be fair and objective with it.  But, I can say this, it's really, really good.  Like, I don't even use nicotine pouches and I've been using this a lot since I got the final batch in a few days ago.  I rated it at a 4/5, which is, to date, the highest I've rated a nicotine pouch.  Without sounding biased, this is the best nicotine pouch on the market, in my humble opinion as a reviewer.  But, don't take my word for it!  Follow our Snubie Snus page to keep updated on which stores have it.  As of yesterday, it's been received by distributors, so it should be up for sale very soon!


Comments

  1. Just received my order today. Outstanding. I've tried every nicotine pouch available in California so far, and this is the best one overall. Feels the most like a snus portion and the flavor is spot on. I use two, which I normally do with a regular strength pouch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment