XQS Elderflower (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 7 August 2023.

I'm a big sucker for the Elderflower flavor.  It's always been one of my favorite snus flavors, and though no snus products are around anymore with this flavor, it's that's been showing up in nicotine pouches.  Velo makes a pretty good one that I enjoy from time to time.  Now, the XQS folks in Sweden have brought one onto the market, and I've been intrigued to give it a try!  The flavor description on this one says it has a "taste of elderflower".  Each can weighs 10 grams and has 20 portions, for 0.5g each.  The nicotine strength is 16mg/g, which breaks down to regular strength 8mg/portion due to the 0.5g pouches.  So, let's get into the review and check out this product!

I love the elderflower taste, so I was super stoked about this one and ready to see how XQS presents that flavor in their product.  Opening the can, I encounter a smooth, lightly sweet, floral aroma of elderflower.  It's not super in your face, and has a gentle presence to it.  The pouch is slim, and pretty soft.  It has a decent moisture amount and feels comfortable under the lip.  I also notice a light cooling presence and mild tingle when I put one under my lip.  It's not minty, but I do notice that.  The flavor is a nice, floral taste.  The elderflower is mild, and gentle.  It has a light sweetness to it.  The nicotine strength sits at the regular strength level, and the flavor lasts about 45 minutes, on average.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty solid.  I ended up rating it at 3.46/5.  My only complaint, and I have this with the whole XQS line, is I wish they made more full pouches.  When you have a full sized pouch with only 0.5g of material in it, it feels rather light.  But other than that, I don't have any other complaints.  It's a solid product and has a nice flavor to it.  It's one you'll want to check out if you want to try something with an elderflower flavor.


Our Video Review:

Comments