FlowBlend CBD Pouches: Cinnamon Haze - Review. 25 March 2023.

If you know me, you know I love trying out new things.  New brands, new products, all that jazz.  If it comes in a pouch, I'll try it.  I enjoy snus and nicotine pouches, but I also like to use alternative products like caffeine pouches and CBD pouches.  Today, we're checking out something by FlowBlend.  I've seen their stuff around here and there before, so its nice to sit down and check it out.  Earlier today, I did a review of their nootropic pouches, which were pretty neat.  Today, we have their Cinnamon Haze CBD Pouch on deck!  This is how they describe their CBD line:  "Infused CBD Pouches loaded with bold Flavor and natural ingredients inside a discreet, soft, durable pouch. Nicotine and Tobacco Free. FlowBlend CBD Pouches are Tools to feel alive for the fearless adventurer.  CBD Infused pouches are loaded with CBD, and great flavor. Open the can, grab a pouch and Go."

What is CBD?

I borrowed this little graphic from their website, but basically CBD is short for cannabidiol, and is a compound found in hemp.  It is said to regulate mood, pain, and immflamuation.  CBD differs by the person as far as the effect you feel from it, but that's the general run-down for what CBD is all about.  I'm a big CBD enthusiast, personally, and use CBD products daily.  You'll find 10mg of CBD per pouch with FlowBlend.  Also, to throw in their legal disclaimer:  "These statements and product have not been evaluated by the FDA. This Product not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease".

What's in the can?

Each can contains 20 pouches.  They come in the slim size, with a moderately soft feel and a semi-dryness.  Inside the pouch you'll find cellulose, which is a common filler material used in tobacco-free products such as the widely available nicotine pouch format (though these do not contain nicotine, of course).  They are also sugar free, and the can notes they use xylitol as a sweetener.

The Review

Cinnamon is a fun flavor, and it's one not a lot of people do.  FlowBlend says "FlowBlend Cinnamon CBD Pouches are made with real Cinnamon oil, is it expensive for us to make? Yep, do they taste amazing? Yep."  I'm a big cinnamon guy, so I was pretty jazzed to open these up and get a big aroma of cinnamon.  It's sweet, it's spicy, and it reminds me of my favorite gum:  Big Red.  The pouches are slim in size, with a moderate dryness.  They have a soft feel, and are moderately comfortable under the upper lip.  They have a quick flavor release, though.  As soon as I put one in, I get a big hit of cinnamon.  It's slightly spicy, and has a subtle sweetness to it.  It tastes killer.  The flavor also lasts quite a while; I've found I can enjoy the taste on these for up to about 45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

These were pretty tasty little pouches.  I'm a big cinnamon fan, so I love anything with the sweet, spicy taste of cinnamon.  These landed right at 3.54/5 for me.  If you wanna try them out, you can check out their FlowBlend.com website.  They also have other flavors like orange, wintergreen, spearmint, coffee, cherry, apple, and more!



Comments