Snix CBD Pouches - Review. 2 July 2022.

Back in 2017, I reviewed a new line of snus products by a company called Snix, out of Slovenia.  They launched a chew bag product in 2018, and then after that, I didn't hear anything about them.  I assumed they quit producing.  But now they're back, and have new chew bags, nicotine pouches, and CBD pouches!  Today, we're checking out their CBD pouches.  A few years ago, Mrs. Snubie got me into CBD, and I've been using it ever since.  Due to that, I've started reviewing CBD pouches here on Snubie.com.   This is how Snix describes their CBD line:  "Tobacco-free pouches infused with full spectrum of CBD".  Each can weighs 11 grams and contains 20 pouches, at 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 25mg/pouch.

Snix CBD Pouches: Tutti Frutti

Flavor Description:  "Tutti Frutti & Mint - A perfectly balanced mix of fruit and mint".
Review:  First, if you aren't familiar with Tutti Frutti, I borrowed this description from Imperial Sugar:  "full of tropical fruit flavors like banana, pineapple, orange, lemon, and cherry".  In the aroma, this one reminds me a lot of pink bubble gum.  It's a smooth, semi-sweet smell.  The pouches are soft, semi-moist, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor profile, it's a pretty sweet, smooth aroma of pink bubble gum.  To compare it to fruit, it reminds me of a mix of banana and orange, but very mild.  The flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes, on average.

Snix CBD Pouches: Green Mentha

Flavor Description:  "Menthol, along with just the right amount of spearmint".
Review:  When you open the can, you'll notice a minty, semi-herbal aroma with a touch of menthol.  The pouches are slim, soft, semi-moist, and comfortable under the lip.  They also come with a gentle cooling presence.  The flavor is intriguing.  It's minty, a little mentholated, and with a light herbal hint.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Snix CBD Pouches: Apple Dream

Flavor Description:  "Apple & Cinnamon - a flavour of apple strudel".
Review:  This is the one I was the most curious about, because the flavor sounded quite good!  First, look at the portions - they're kind of pink!  Pretty neat looking.  In the aroma, I encounter a beautiful aroma of apple, with some light touches of cinnamon.  The pouches are soft, semi-moist, and comfortable under the lip.  The flavor on this one is delicious.  It's a fresh, fruity apple taste with just a little cinnamon mixed in.  The flavor lasts, on average, about 40-45 minutes.

The CBD Effect

Before we wrap up, I did want to talk briefly about the CBD effect and delivery in this one.  I did notice a mild, light delivery of CBD with this one, so when you use the Snix CBD product, don't expect a lot of CBD, and if you've never had CBD, don't expect it to "get you high".  Believe it or not, that's the question I get the most from people who are new to CBD:  "Will it get me high?".  No, it won't get you high.  It just provides a calm, relaxing experience.  For me, CBD provides relief from headaches and muscle pains.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

The Snix CBD pouches weren't that bad.  The Tutti Frutti and Mentha ones, I could go either way on, they ended up at 2.71/5.  However, the Apple one was something, I rated it at 3.04/5.  Not just in CBD pouches, but in all the pouched products I've tried this year, it's one of the tastiest I've had yet.  Just an incredible apple/cinnamon flavor.  The pink pouches were also an interesting bonus.  But to rank them, Apple first, and then the other two after in second place.



Comments