Jackie (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 2 July 2022.

Back in 2017, I reviewed a new line of snus products by a company called Snix, out of Slovenia.  They launched a chew bag product in 2018, and then after that, I didn't hear anything about them.  I assumed they quit producing.  But now they're back, and have new chew bags, nicotine pouches, and CBD pouches! Today, we're checking out a couple of their new nicotine pouch products.  These are Jackie, and are geared towards a female audience.  This is how they describe this line:  "Jackie Ambition and Jackie Fresh are our homage to feminine companions of Black Jack users".  I counted 20 pouches in the can, and with a total can weight of 11 grams, that's 0.55g pouches.  The nicotine content on these is 5mg/g, which would be around 2.75mg/pouch.
   
Jackie Ambition Nicotine Pouches

Flavor Description:  "Tutti Frutti and Mint".
Review:  If you're not familiar with "tutti fruiti", it's kind of a hodgepodge of fruit flavors.  Imperial Sugar gives this basic description:  "full of tropical fruit flavors like banana, pineapple, orange, lemon, and cherry".  To me, it smells a lot like pink bubble gum.  It's semi-fruity, and lightly sweet in nature.  The pouches are slim, super soft, and comfortable under the lip.  In the flavor profile, again, it's like pink bubble gum.  It's smooth, and semi-sweet.  If I had to compare it to fruit, I'd say this one reminds me of a mix of banana, orange, and cherry.  The nicotine strength is very, very light on this one.  I find the flavor to last about 40-45 minutes.

Jackie Fresh Nicotine Pouches

Flavor Description:  "Spearmint".
Review:  Of course there was going to be a standard mint one.  Every product line has them.  With the popularity of the mint flavor, it's a given, because it's what sells right now.  In the aroma, this one is a smooth, sweet, fresh smell of peppermint.  The pouches are slim, soft, comfortable, and accompanied by a light cooling sensation in the lip.  The peppermint in the flavor profile is smooth, and quite light.  It's semi-sweet in nature, and pretty fresh.  In the strength, like the last one it feels very, very light.  The flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

At the end of the day, these aren't really products for me.  Doesn't mean they're bad, they're just not my cup of tea.  I rated Fresh at 2.75/5, and Ambition at 2.67/5.  That being said, I think women who use nicotine products will dig these.  They have classy can designs and approachable flavors.  The strengths are lower, so I'd assume this is for those who don't have really high nicotine cravings.  If you are in that general subsection of nicotine users, you'll probably dig these.



Comments