Velo Creamy Coffee (Mini) Nicotine Pouch - Review. 18 May 2022.

This review is going to be one that is a little out of my wheelhouse.  I don't really drink coffee, nor do I use a lot of nicotine pouches.  But, I'll do my best!  This is a new one in the Velo nicotine pouch series by BAT/Fiedler and Lundgren.  It also comes in the mini size, which is something that we're seeing more and more of lately with nicotine pouches!  The flavor description on this one says "It has a smooth, creamy, slightly sweet coffee flavor".  The can is smaller than your average can in size.  The total weight is 10 grams, and there are 20 pouches per can, weighing 0.5 grams each.  The can notes that the nicotine content is 8mg/pouch, so with the smaller portions that's 16mg/g in total.

Coffee drinkers rejoice.  If you like nicotine pouches and want something a little smaller, this is something I bet you're going to enjoy.  When you open the can, you'll notice a smooth, creamy smell of coffee.  It's mostly black coffee, but with some subtle sweetness to it.  The portions are the mini size, which means they're about half the size of a regular portion.  They're soft to the touch, and semi-moist.  I have to use two, personally, because I don't use a lot of mini portions.  The flavor is a pretty nice, mellow taste of coffee.  It has a creamy nature to it, and a subtle sweetness.  In terms of strength, with one portion, it feels about the regular strength.  The flavor longevity on this one seems to stretch to about 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, this one wasn't too bad.  I rated it at 3.42/5.  While it's not something I'd personally use, I think it's definitely a coffee lovers dream.  Especially for those who want a smaller, more discrete pouch.  It's not super sweet, and I think it captures that black coffee taste just right, with the subtle note of creaminess mixed in.  I found this recently on an order from Snusdirect.com, so if you want to check it out, they have it in stock there!  

Velo Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com. 



Comments