Lundgren's Örtagård (White Portion) - Review. 27 April 2022.

Fiedler and Lundgren has released a new snus in their Lundgren's family, this one with a pretty interesting flavor!  Today, we're checking out their new Lundgren's Örtagård.  Örtagård translates, to the best of my ability, to "herb garden".  F and L has a habit of bringing back past releases, and I was going through my reviews and this one reminded me of a limited edition from a few years ago:  Lundgren's Öland from the summer of 2019.  But, more on that later.  The flavor description for this one says, "White portion with notes of wild herbs, flowers and wood".  Each can weighs 17.6 grams and has 22 portions for 0.8 grams each.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g (1.0%), or 8mg/portion.

When you open the can, a sweet floral smell greets you.  It reminds me most of violet.  Which, is what the Lundgren's Öland smelled/tasted like.  I get a light amount of herbs, but not much for a snus called "herb garden".  There's also a little tobacco in the background.  The portions are the perforated white portion, and semi-dry in nature.  They can irritate the gum if I use them too much, so I have to limit how much Lundgren's I use.  In the flavor profile, it's mostly violet.  A lightly sweet, floral taste of violet.  There's a very faint herbal taste, but not too much.  Behind it, a mild, gentle, earthy base tobacco taste.  The nicotine strength feels about regular, and the flavor lasts about an hour.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty good, honestly.  I rated it at 3.33/5.  While not something I'd use full time, it's something I could see myself using from time to time.  It's pretty neat, and I like the flavor of violet.  While not an all day every day snus, it's a good occasional one, or one to use to mix things up from time to time.  If you like floral flavored products, give this one a go!

This product available for purchase at SnusExpress.com.



Comments

  1. This was an atypical choice for me but thanks to your review it is becoming s favorite! I never knew how much I liked Violet. I think Ortagard and Vastkusten will be my new rotation. Thanks Snubie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment