Björn Nicotine Pouches - Review. 31 December 2021.

I've seen these Björn Nicotine Pouches on Instagram for quite a while, and I noticed that Snus24.com recently started carrying them, so I had to give them a try.  This is a new line of nicotine pouches by our friends at 77 in Poland.  I like 77's stuff, and no, not just because they made the super awesome Snubie Cherry Cola (Nicotine Pouches).  I like their company.  I got to know them when I interviewed them for the last Snus Con.  Check out that video if you haven't seen it.  They really have the right mentality when it comes to customer service.  Now, these products are a little stronger than I prefer.  I recently stated that I wouldn't review anything over 26mg/g.  These are 30mg/g, so they technically violate that.  However, with a 10 gram can and 20 portions at 0.5g each, the nicotine content is actually 15mg/portion, and I review lots of products with that level, so I figured it was worth an exception.  I may have to change my nicotine review rule to a mg/portion standard, as portion weights are all over the place in this industry.  

Now, before we get into the reviews, I want to cover some commonalities in these products.

Commonalities:
Pouches - For Björn, the nicotine pouches are slim, light weight, and semi-dry to the touch.
Nicotine Strength - These all feel to be a little below the extra strong level.
Longevity - In terms of flavor longevity, these all last between 30-40 minutes on average.

Now, let's get into the reviews!

Björn Nicotine Pouches:  Bubble Gum

Flavor Description:  "A flavor of bubble gum".

Review:  This is only the second nicotine pouch I've ever had with a bubblegum flavor.  I had a Kurwa one once, which wasn't that great.  This one, thankfully, was much better.  The aroma of this one is a mild, semi-sweet smell of pink bubble gum.  The flavor?  Pretty much the same thing.  It's a mild taste of pink bubble gum.  It's lightly sweet in nature, and not too overdone in that department.

Björn Nicotine Pouches:  Cool Mint

Flavor Description:  "A flavor of mint".

Review:  Of course, every nicotine pouch line has to have a mint flavor to it.  I mean, you can't escape it.  In the aroma of this one, it's a sweet, semi-sharp smell of peppermint.  In the lip, I encounter a cooling presence, which is common of mint products.  The flavor is pretty much the same as the aroma.  It's a semi-sweet, sharp, refreshing taste of peppermint.

Björn Nicotine Pouches:  Juicy Mango

Flavor Description:  "A fresh flavor of mango".

Review:  I dig the taste of mango, so I was pretty intrigued by this one.  Mango isn't the most common flavor, but I've found that there's been an increase in tropical flavors lately which has been pretty exciting to see.  It gives some options for when the beach weather kicks in.  Now, back to this product.  In the aroma, the mango is pretty mild.  It's a more subtle aroma.  It's not weak, but it's not crazy bold or anything.  In the flavor, it's a mild, light taste of mango.  It's semi-sweet in nature, but not overdone or anything.

Rating and Final Thoughts

Of the three, I liked Mango the most, at 3.54/5.  Next, Bubble Gum came in at 3.21/5.  And lastly, Cool Mint at 3.13/5.  These were pretty solid products for those who are looking to try out some new nicotine pouches.  77 makes a quality product, so you'll get the same experience with Björn that you'd expect with a 77 product.  



Comments