YoYo Nicotine Pouches (Mumbai & Moscow) - Reviews. 21 September 2021.

I don't really review many nicotine pouches, but I always check out YoYo whenever a new product pops up in their line.  YoYo is a line by Nordic Noir out of Hong Kong, but my friend Conny Andersson is the guru behind the line.  I've reviewed all their other offerings in the past - London (Lime/Strawberry/Mint), Havana (Mojito), New York (Mint), and Stockholm (Licorice/Mint).  The regional theme continues with these new releases.  Mumbai has a flavor of gin & tonic, and Moscow has a flavor of vodka, cranberry and mint.  Before we get into the individual reviews, I want to share what they have in common.  Just so I'm not getting too repetitive in my reviews.

Commonalities / Similarities
Can Contents - Both of these products weigh in at 10 grams and have 20 portions in the can for 0.5g portions.
Portion / Mouthfeel - The portions are a little lighter in weight, but still comfortable in the lip.  They're also semi-moist for a quicker flavor release.
Flavor Longevity - The flavors on both of these tend to last between 40-45 minutes on average.

YoYo Mumbai

Flavor Description - "YOYO Mumbai nicotine pouches brings the flavor of Gin and Tonic to the YOYO nicotine pouch family."
Nicotine Strength - 6mg/g (0.6%) / 3mg/p

Review:  When you open the can, a presence of gin greets you.  There's herbal notes, a light dry berry presence, and perhaps a subtle pine.  The flavor is smooth, and balanced.  I pick up a clear gin up front, along with a light herbal balance.  There seems to be a dry, mild berry in the background.  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be a little lighter than regular strength.

YoYo Moscow

Flavor Description - "YOYO Moscow Slim Nicotine Pouches is a new tobacco-free pouch featuring the flavors of vodka, cranberry, and a touch of mint."
Nicotine Strength - 25mg/g (2.5%) / 12.5mg/p

Review:  First of all, the flavor, yes, it sounds very Russian with the vodka and all that.  But the strength made me chuckle a little.  Russia is notorious for high nicotine products, so I wondered if this was a little tongue-in-cheek jab.  In the aroma, I notice a minty character up front, followed by some cranberry.  In the lip, I get a light cooling presence.  The flavor is a lot like the aroma.  It's minty, with some cranberry notes.  I don't really pick up vodka, but I don't drink vodka so if it's in there, I might miss it.  In terms of strength, it feels to be at the strong level.  This one reminds me a lot of AG's Kapten Vargtass.

Rating and Final Thoughts

The YoYo line is an interesting one, with some pretty unique flavors.  The London one stood out most before, but these new ones are pretty unique in terms of nicotine pouches.  Given that Conny is behind these, I would expect nothing less than unique, surprising flavors.  In terms of rating, Moscow came in at 3.42/5, and Mumbai at 3.25/5.  Given that I'm not a big nicotine pouch user, I've noticed that anything that rates between a 3 and a 4 tends to be what I'd consider to be a decent product.  If you're looking to try these out, SnusCENTRAL.com carries the entire YoYo line, so there you go!

This product is available from SnusDirect.com. 



Comments