Fumi Nicotine Pouches (Salty Blueberry) - Review. 3 June 2021.

Fumi is, what else, a new line of nicotine pouches.  Yes, I know, that's most of everything new nowadays. Companies aren't really making snus products anymore, so 99% of what I review lately is nicotine pouches.  I don't really use them myself, but as a tobacco harm reduction activist/advocate, I'm glad they're out there.  They can certainly help save lives.  This line is one developed by The Snus Brothers.  I don't see any snus products they've made, so I'm not sure if they plan to eventually make snus or not.  When it comes to this one, the flavor description says it has a "taste of salt that is combined with sweet blueberries".  Each can weighs 16 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.8g pouches.  The nicotine content is 5mg/g (0.5%), or 4mg/portion. 

This one is a surprising one.  There's been a handful of blueberry products, but this is the first time I've had one that blends blueberry and licorice.  When you open the can, a mild, natural blueberry comes through along with a light floral hint, and subtle hints of black licorice.  The pouches are slim in size, soft to the touch, and pretty comfortable under the lip.  The flavor is pretty tasty!  I pick up a smooth black licorice up front, and it's accompanied by light, subtle notes of blueberry.  It's lightly sweet, and very well balanced.  The strength on this one is lower than most, and feels to be about half the regular strength level.   The flavor, on average, kicks around for about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

To preface my rating, I have to say this:  I'm not a big nicotine pouch consumer, I'm more of a snus guy.  However, I've found that when rating these products, anything between a 3 and a 4 is what I'd consider to be a "good" product.  I've only ever ranked one at a 4, so a 4 might as well be a 5, honestly.  This one rated at 3/5 for me.  It's a pretty unique flavor, when compared to other nicotine pouch products on the market.  I liked the balance of blueberry and licorice with this one.  I only wish it was a little stronger!  If you're a nicotine pouch consumer, check out Fumi.  It's a pretty solid line with a lot of unique flavors!

Fumi Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments