Nordic Spirit Mocha (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 28 December 2020.

Today, I'm going to be talking about a new product from Nordic Snus AB in Sweden.  This is a new coffee flavored nicotine pouch in the Nordic Spirit line, meet Nordic Spirit: Mocha!  I was pretty excited to try this one, because I've been waiting for a nicotine pouch to really nail that mocha/coffee flavor in the full/slim size.  I really enjoyed the flavor of the Zyn Espressino, but it's a mini dry.  I've really been hoping for a full size product with that flavor, but haven't met one yet.  This one, as well as Lyft Blonde Roast come close, but haven't really captured that flavor just right.  But more on that, later.  The flavor description for this one says, "Nordic Spirit Mocha has flavors of vanilla, caramel, fudge and freshly brewed coffee."  Each can weighs 13g and has 20 portions, for 0.65g portions.  The nicotine strength is 9mg/g (0.9%), or 5.85mg/portion.

When you open the can, a subtle black coffee aroma greets you, along with a dark chocolatey hint.  The portions are slim, dryer than the average nicotine pouch, but still pretty comfortable under the lip.  The flavor is relatively gentle in nature.  The black coffee flavor is present, and has subtle tones of caramel in the background, and a light chocolatey nature.  The nicotine strength on this one isn't too strong, and feels to be a little below the regular strength mark.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 40-50 minutes, on average.  If you're looking for it, I've seen a few stores that seem to stock it.  If you're in Sweden, I see SnusBolaget stocks it, and for those in the US, it looks like SnusMe has it.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated at 3 out of 5 for me.  That may sound low, but keep in mind, I don't really use nicotine pouches much myself.  But, I've found anything at a 3 or above seems to be a decent product.  I wish the pouches were a little more moist, and I wish the strength was a little bit higher, but all in all, it's not bad.  It has a pretty good taste to it, and it's pretty enjoyable.  The flavor is somewhat similar to Zyn Espressino, but much more mild, so it's not quite the one I'm waiting on a manufacturer to make, but I think some are getting close to making a quality, coffee flavored nicotine pouch.  If you use this type of product though, you may really enjoy it.  It's got a pretty decent flavor profile!



Comments