Haiza CBD Pouches - Review. 7 December 2020.

Back in February was the first time I tried CBD.  My wife was a big fan of it and used the CBD oil regularly.  I heard from some snus friends about Cannadips CBD Pouches, and figured sure, why not.  I did a review of them, and my wife went on to become a daily user of them.  Over the past year, I reviewed more and more CBD pouch products, and went from becoming a casual reviewer of CBD to a daily user of CBD.  Now, I use CBD pouches daily, particularly the Cannadips brand.  This is a new one from NGP Empire in Sweden, makers of the Killa Nicotine Pouches.  This is another product that blends nicotine and CBD.  I reviewed some others before that did that - Kurwa CBD Pouches and Ice CBD Pouches.  However, I didn't notice any CBD in those, just the nicotine.  That's what made me so curious to try this one.  Well, that and the fact that Heisenberg himself is on the can.

Flavor Description:  (Via Snussie.com):  "From the producer of Pablo and Killa! You know the feeling you get from nicotine pouches. Imagine the same feeling being taken to another level. Even more relaxed, even more chill, even more enjoyable."
Can Contents:  10 grams, 20 portions, 0.5g portions
Nicotine Content:  28mg/g = 14mg/pouch
CBD Content:  16mg/g (1.6%) = 8mg/pouch

What is CBD?

If you're not familiar with CBD, don't worry, I didn't know what it was until early this year myself.  CBD is short for cannabidiol, and is a naturally occurring element in the hemp plant.  Don't worry, it's not marijuana.  And no, it won't "get you high".  Drugs.com says "CBD is effective at relieving anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation, and improving sleep".  I personally use it for back pains and headaches, and it's great for that!

Looking at the product itself, they look a lot like regular nicotine pouches.  When you open the can, a fresh, sweet aroma of spearmint greets you.  The portions are soft, light in weight, and come with a light burn in the lip then a gentle cooling presence.  The portions do bust open if you roll them around too much, so don't try fluffing them.  You just have to put them in as is.  In terms of flavor, it's pretty tasty.  It's a nice spearmint taste.  It's a little on the sweeter side and has a refreshing character to it.  In terms of nicotine strength, it feels to be about the strong level.  I didn't really notice any CBD effect, just nicotine.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 30-35 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated at 2.83 out of 5.  The can design brought the score up a lot though, because I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and I think the can design rocks.  Hopefully Vince Gilligan and AMC don't sue.  I had to go low on the portions though, because they all kept breaking open.  If this was released as just a nicotine pouch, I think it would do better.  The fact that it was listed as a CBD pouch and I noticed nicotine but no CBD was a bummer.  For CBD, I'll probably just stick to using Cannadips.

If you're a nicotine pouch fan, you may enjoy this one.  I think if I rated it solely as a nicotine pouch, it would have done better in terms of my score and rating.  It did have a nice flavor to it!

Comments