Jakobsson's Cola (White Mini) - Review. 29 October 2020.

Gotlandssnus has released a new variant of their popular cola flavor, this one in the mini size!  I'm a big fan of cola flavored snus, going all the way back to Thunder Cola Snus.  The Jakobssons version is pretty good, especially in their new Slim White Portion version.  I don't really use mini portion snus, but there's a lot of people who do.  I imagine this will be a welcome addition for them!  The flavor description for this one says, "A clear taste of cola with some sweetness and hints of citrus."  Each can weighs 7g and has 20 portions for 0.35g portions.  The nicotine content is 14mg/g (1.4%), but with the lighter portions that breaks down to 4.9mg/portion.

When you open the can, the aroma is a gentle, lightly sweet aroma of cola.  The portions are incredibly soft, smaller in size, and slim fit.  Of course, they are mini portions, so they're going to be smaller in size than your regular sized snus portion.  The flavor is a pretty gentle taste of cola, with a light sweetness.  It's not really artificial tasting, which I like.  It tastes very similar to the slim white version, in terms of taste presence.  I like that the flavor is milder, because it comes across really well balanced.  In terms of nicotine, it feels a little less strong than regular strength when using one portion.  I find the flavor, on average, lasts about an hour!

Rating and Final Thoughts:

I am not really a mini portion snus user.  So, my rating of 3.08 out of 5 is a little low.  However, I did enjoy the flavor, but I found the portion size and nicotine strength to not be what I usually go for.  But, that's my personal rating.  I've been trying to mix my review conclusions with my personal rating/opinion, and then my suggestion.  As far as my suggestion goes, if you're a mini snus user, try this one out.  The cola flavor is quite nice, and it's a really enjoyable, refreshing snus!

This product available for purchase at SnusDirect.com!

Comments