V&You Nicotine Pouches: Citrus - Review. 20 September 2020.

Today we're talking about another, you guessed it, nicotine pouch product. I know, it seems like that's all I review lately, but that seems to be what all the new products are right now. These are from a new company called V&You in the UK.  I recently reviewed their CBD Pouches, and today we're going to talk about their nicotine pouches.  The CBD pouches were called "&Chill".  These are called "&Boost" and "&Focus".  Probably named because of the nootropic effects of nicotine.  I actually recently did a video with Leo & Longevity on YouTube in which we talked about it, if you're interested in checking that out.

As far as this product goes, I couldn't find a flavor description for it, but the can says "citrus", so I'm going to go with that.  Each can has 20 nicotine pouches.  The 2/4 strength one is 6mg/portion, and the 3/4 strength one is 10mg/portion.

V&You &Focus: Citrus (6mg)

When you open the can, a bright citrus smell greets you that seems to be a mix of lemon and lime.  It's lightly tart, and mildly sweet.  The portions are slim, soft, and quite comfortable under the lip.  When I put one in, I get a light burn, and then a little cooling presence, as well.  The flavor is, of course, citrusy.  It seems to be have a tart presence of lemon and lime, but also a touch of orange.  There's a light sweetness to it, but it's not overdone by any means.  The nicotine strength on this one feels to be a touch below the regular strength range, and the flavor lasts about 40-50 minutes, on average!

V&You &Boost: Citrus (10mg)

This review will be quite easy.  Everything I just said about the last one - it's the exact same for this one.  The only difference is the nicotine content.  This one is a little stronger, 10mg/portion instead of 6mg/portion.  It does feel just a hair above the regular strength mark, but it's not going to knock you out or anything.  See?  I told you that was going to be an easy review.  Also, another note on these two products.  Being a citrus flavor, I like pairing these with beer, because the flavors compliment each other quite well.  I paired this one with a local Arkansas beer, Lost 40 Rockhound IPA, and it paired quite well!

Rating
For this rating, I rated the two of them together.  The only difference was the nicotine strength, so I just did an average of that one.

Packaging - 3.5/5 - Great looking cans with a premium, modern design.
Aroma - 3/5 - Bright, enjoyable aromas of citrus.
Mouthfeel - 4/5 - Very comfortable, slim portions!
Flavor - 3/5 - Present, tasty flavors of citrus.
Nicotine - 2/5 - The 2/4 felt a little weaker than regular strength, and the 3/4 felt a little above regular.  I averaged the two together and came to 2/4.
Flavor Longevity - 3/5 - A solid 40-50 minutes for both of them.
Overall Rating - 3.08/5 - A solid nicotine pouch, with a clean design, and a tasty citrus flavor!

Final Thoughts
I enjoyed these.  Both had great flavors, a clean design, and paired great with an IPA.  If you're a nicotine pouch fan, I suggest checking them out!

Comments