Thunder Winter Breeze (White Dry) Stretch (Chew Bags) - Review (Discontinued). 11 December 2019.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

A lot of V2 chew bag products have gone through redesigns, so I'm doing a bunch of these chew bag reviews this week. This is one that got a new design, and a new name. The last time I reviewed this one it was called Thunder Winter G Chew Bags: Slim White Dry. Now, it's called Thunder Winter Breeze (White Dry) Chew Bags: Stretch. I'm guessing "stretch" is what they're calling "slim" now at V2.  The flavor description for this one says, "Thunder Slim Winter Breeze White Dry Chew has a rich long-lasting taste of American wintergreen".  The can weight is 13.2 grams and contains 24 portions, for 0.55 grams each. The nicotine clocks in at 16mg/g, but with lighter portions it breaks down to 8.8mg/portion.

If you aren't familiar with Nordic Chew, or "chew bags", these are products that are made similar to snus, but with two differences. First, the tobacco is cut instead of ground, like traditional snus. Second, the portion material is slightly thicker so the bags can be chewed to release flavor and nicotine. I don't personally chew them, but some do. Those two differences allow these products to legally be sold in the EU in places where snus is banned.


When you open the can, the aroma is a mild, lightly sweet smell of classic, American wintergreen. The portions are slim, white, and quite dry. They may not be comfortable at first, but they do get more comfortable as they get more moist. In the lip, I notice a light burn when I put one in, which does fade away after a few minutes. The flavor is a mild, lightly sweet, American wintergreen taste. If you've had wintergreen dip, it's a lot like that, but more mild. The flavor, on average, lasts about 1-1.5 hours. The nicotine strength feels to be between strong and extra strong if I had to place it.  If you like wintergreen, here you go.  It's not for me, as I'm not a wintergreen fan, but I know folks who are and I bet they'll enjoy this one.

Comments