White Fox (All White) - Review. 10 March 2019.

GN Tobacco has joined the all white craze and launched their own range of products.  Meet the White Fox brand!  First, I have to say, this product has one of the coolest can designs I've seen in a while.  In case you're new to "nicotine pouches", these are products that are like snus, but contain no tobacco!  The flavor description for this product says, "A mint flavored tobacco-free all white snus that has the highest nicotine available among all the available all-white portions to date."  It comes in a 15g can with 20 portions for 0.75g portions.  The nicotine content is 17mg/g (1.7%) for 12.75mg/portion.

As far as what's in this stuff, the bottom of the can says it contains E415.  I found somewhere online that tells me that is Xanthan gum, which is a natural polysaccharide.

When you open the can, the aroma that greets you is a fresh, smooth mint smell. It reminds me a lot of the G4 Blue Mint. The portions are a little small, but are soft and comfortable in the lip. You'll also notice a mild burn, and a light cooling presence in the lip. The flavor is a nice, mild, lightly sweet mint taste. It reminds me a lot of mint chewing gum! The nicotine feels to be right at the strong level. The flavor, on average, lasts about 45 minutes.  For their first entry into the nicotine pouch category, I was really impressed with these.  They have a nice, smooth, fresh taste, and I absolutely love the can design.  Also, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person who thinks of this song when it comes to this product.

This product available at SnusCENTRAL.com.

Comments