LM365 Snus Reviews (Discontinued) - 8 November 2018.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

I've had some people ask me to review these LM365 products so I figured I'd write an article about them. These aren't for sale to the US, but I had a friend of mine grab me some from Snusbolaget.se, which has these and many more in the LM365 range. LM365 is a new manufacturer from Småland who makes their snus from scratch. They say they use the finest tobaccos from Italy, Croatia, and Spain. They also stress that they focus on making a high quality snus for a good price. They also have a website, but it doesn't seem to be operational right now. For this review, I'll be focusing on some of the "main flavors" in the snus world: citrus, licorice, juniper, and mint.  So, let's get into it!

LM365 Lakrits (Original Portion)

The flavor description for this one says, "LM365 Lakrits Portion has a sweet taste of liquorice and classic tobacco background".  This one comes in a 17 gram can with 21 portions for 0.81 gram portions.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g (1.0%), or 8.09mg/portion.

The aroma is a nice, present, mildly sweet black licorice smell with a touch of pepper. The portions are comfortable, and have a quick flavor release. The taste is a present, black licorice flavor with a mild sweetness and a light hint of tobacco. The flavor, on average, lasts about 45 minutes. The nicotine kick feels firmly at the strong level and packs a nice kick. If I had to compare it to anything, I'd say it reminds me most of Offroad Licorice, a favorite of mine.

LM365 Enbar (Original Portion)

The flavor description for this one says, "LM365 Enbär Portion is a snus with rich and pure tobacco flavor. It is also flavored with juniper berries."  This snus comes in a 17 gram can with 18 portions for 0.94 gram portions.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g (1.0%), or 9.44mg/portion.

When I open the can, the aroma is a present smell of juniper, a little pepper, a light herbal presence, and something that reminds me of pine. The portions are comfortable, and have a quick release of flavor. The taste is a present, natural taste of juniper, a light herbal presence, and a mild tobacco character. For some reason, I notice pine in the taste, as well. The nicotine has a solid kick and feels right at the strong level. The flavor, on average, lasts about 45 minutes. This product, if I had to compare to anything, reminds me of Kapten Enbar.

LM365 Gul (White Portion)

The flavor description for this one says, "LM365 Yellow White Portion is a snus with a clear taste of cypress, citrus, and light hints of salmiak."  This snus has a 17 gram can with 23 portions for 0.74 gram portions.  The nicotine content is 13mg/g (1.3%), or 9.61mg/portion.

When I open the can, the aroma I notice is a present citrus smell, a light floral sweetness, and a hint of pepper. The portions are soft and comfortable in the lip. The flavor is very citrus centric, but comes with a light touch of pepper, a mild tobacco taste, and a good amount of salt, perhaps due to the salmiak in the flavor. The nicotine feels at the strong level, and the flavor, on average, lasts about an hour. This one reminds me a little of Kapten White Portion, if I had to compare to another product.

LM365 Strong Ice (White Portion)

The flavor description for this product says, "LM365 Ice Portion is a snus with a taste of menthol and tobacco."  This product comes in a 17 gram can with 22 portions for 0.77 gram portions.  The nicotine content is 10mg/g (1.0%), or 7.72mg/portion.

Mint seems to be the most popular flavor in the snus world these days, so I already knew that there would be a mint offering in the LM365 range.  When I open the can, the aroma I notice is a sharp peppermint smell with a hint of menthol. The portions are white, plump, soft, and comfortable in the lip. Being a mint product, I do get a nice cooling presence in the lip, as well. The taste is a mild, lightly sweet peppermint with a hint of menthol. The flavor lasts about an hour on average, and has a strong nicotine kick. If I had to compare this to a product, I'd say it reminds me most of U-Sample Cold Arctic (Chew Bags).  It also reminds me a little of the General Cut White Ice product.

These were interesting products, and I'm glad I got to review them.  If you're interested in trying these out, check out Snusbolaget.se, as they seem to have the whole line!

Comments