Oden's Menthol Extreme White Dry - Review. 12 March 2018.

I've been wanting to review this for a while, and SnusCENTRAL.com finally got it in stock, so today we're talking about the new Oden's Menthol Extreme White Dry. I've been excited to review this one because I was a menthol smoker, and there aren't many menthol products. What excited me about this one was that it wasn't the usual eucalyptus flavor, this one actually tastes like tobacco. Also, when I'm sick, I use Catch Eucalyptus/Menthol when I'm sick. It's great for the throat. The flavor description for this one says, "Oden's Extreme Menthol Xylitol White Dry Portion Snus is a high nicotine mentholated tobacco snus in a white dry format.  Xylitol not only adds a bit of sweetness, but kills bad bacteria in your mouth!  If you like menthol, nicotine, and a healthy mouth, this is a snus you must try!"  I'm not a doctor, but WebMD has more info on Xylitol if you're curious. Basically, Xylitol is naturally occurring and used as a sugar substitute. Xylitol is also said to prevent tooth decay and can act against some bacterias that cause infections.

This product comes in a 10 gram can with 13 portions, for 0.77 grams each. The nicotine content is 22mg/g (2.2%), which breaks down to 16.92mg/portion.

When you open the can, the aroma is a heavy menthol smell with a hint of mild tobacco character in the background. When you put a portion in your lip you’ll encounter an immediate cooling sensation, along with a mild burn, as well. Being a white dry, the portions are a little dry at first but the portion material is pretty soft. The longer you have it in and the more moist it gets, the more comfortable it becomes. The taste is really interesting, it caught me off guard. I was expecting more menthol in the taste, but I taste mostly tobacco. There is a menthol presence, but it’s mild and in the background. The nicotine is strong, and hits pretty quickly. The flavor lasts around an hour to an hour and a half, a benefit of the white dry format!

I'm glad this product exists, however I wish it existed when I was trying to quit smoking!  If you're a menthol smoker looking to quit smoking, this is a great product to try.  It's certainly strong enough to help you quit smoking!

Comments