Lab 22 (Slim White Mint) & Lab 24 (Slim White Mint Licorice) - Previews. 1 August 2015.

Swedish Match is set to release two new products - Lab 22 Mint Xylitol Slim White and Lab 24 Mint Licorice Slim White Xylitol.  This photo of the new cans come from our friend @ronnyrog on Instagram.

You may be asking yourself, "Why Xylitol"?  To be honest, I hadn't heard much about it until this product.  The new Lab products contain Xylitol and Flouride which can reduce cavities.  Xylitol reduces to the grwoth of bacteria that cause cavities and it prevents bacteria in your mouth.  Over 60% of Norwegian snusers are previous smokers.  The main idea being that with Xylitol included in this snus, more smokers will quit smoking and switch to snus.  Many snus users heavily focus on their oral health.  Studies have shown that 90% of those that have tried this new snus had improved oral health compared to regular snus.


Lab 22 Slim White Mint (Xylitol)

"The Lab 22 Mint Xylitol Slim White has a bright tobacco character with clear hints of peppermint and a hint of vanilla."

I'll be honest, from this flavor description, I'm pretty excited to try this one. I was a big fan of Catch Mint Vanilla back in the day, so I hope it tastes like that. If the flavor is close, I won't be so upset about them discontinuing Catch Spearmint.

Lab 24 Slim White Mint Licorice (Xylitol)

"The Lab 24 Licorice Mint Xylitol Slim White has a bright tobacco character with clear hints of anise and eucalyptus, as well as a touch of peppermint and licorice."

This one I'm iffy on. I wasn't a big fan of the flavor of G3 Licorice Mint, so I'm not too optimistic about this one.  But I'll keep an open mind until I try it.

Comments