Snus news from F&L and V2 Tobacco. 25 December 2013.

It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since I reviewed Thunder Berry Blend. I was a little surprised when I got the news that it was to be discontinued, because it's been around for such a long time. With the news of Thunder Berry being discontinued, a new Thunder is taking it's place - Thunder Raspberry. I really enjoyed the Thunder Ultra Raspberry taste, which was selected by votes on V2's Facebook Page for the next flavor of Thunder Ultra Snus, along with Thunder Ultra Brandy Alexander. Some stock of Thunder Berry remains, so if you're a fan, pick it up before it's gone. Thunder Raspberry will be available the last week of January.

The folks at F and L under the Lundgren's Snus name have released a new "pre-baked" snus. They tell us, "When we launch Lundgren we do so with a new snus in a special box in a numbered edition of 15 000 packs. Lundgren is the first prebaked snuff that combine the best of both worlds, the taste experience of loose snus with aliquot convenience. With Lundgren Prebaked you can form one or more pouches exactly as you want without the mess. Prebaked 2014 you can buy Pressbyrån and 7-Eleven, while stocks last."  Apparently it's a very limited edition and not for sale online, and I've had no luck finding any to review, so if you've had it, feel free to comment below what you think about it.


This photo, from Instagram, shows a good look at what the "pre-baked" snus looks like.

From our Facebook Page:

Jonatan says, " It's what they call "the first snus revolution since the portion bag in 1974". Basicly lössnus which is "pre-baked", or "pre-squeezed" to get the flavour from lös in a much easier way."

Mattias remarks, "Have been out for over 3 weeks now, I've tried it and I don't recommend anyone to try it! Tastes like a mixture of elk poop and car tires."

Kiley gives his input, "I just imagined a little old man in the factory hand forming prillas and sticking then in a can. Kind of grossed me out a little."

 Reactions are a bit mixed on this one, so I look forward to personally trying this one out for myself to see what it's all about.

It's Christmas today, so I've been enjoying time with the family and alternating between Gotland's Julesnus and Offroad Julesnus today. I hope you all have had a great holiday season, and thanks for staying tuned to Snubie.com for all the latest snus news, reviews, and informations. Remember, Islay Whiskey Snus is coming soon, and on January 1st, 2014 we have some Big News coming from Swedish Match. So stay tuned for that!

Comments