Motörhead by Grovsnus: Review. (Limited Edition) 11 June 2012.


NOTE:  This product was a limited edition release and is no longer for sale.

I've been pretty excited to review this, and to be honest it's been nice to see how much excitement has been generated about this snus. Usually, when I'm watching the stats on my blog and seeing what people are reading, it's always anything with any mention to Camel "SNUS" or Marlboro "snus" or Skoal "Snus". Since my preview of Motörhead, that's been mostly what's been being read around here. So it's cool to see you guys are digging this snus and I'm seeing the Camel numbers dropping. Gotta count your victories. I had some of the new Motörhead cans show up today and I'll be doing a video later but I also wanted to do a normal review on the blog as well. The main question I've had on my mind is, "What's new about this?". Other than the obvious new cans, I was curious to see if the flavor would be any different. I've heard rumblings of a flavor change in this release from a handful of people overseas, but perhaps it's due to the fact that this is a very fresh release, and fresh snus always tastes better!

 




This snus is very fresh, it's some of the first cans of the release and has an expire date of October 2012. The portions are original portions, very moist and fresh. When I opened the can the aroma was very traditional Grov, a pure earthy tobacco smell. The taste is much similar to regular Grov - A classic taste, rich and bold tobacco with a mellow hint of salt. Nothing new here, as a regular Grov user I can tell the taste is the same as regular Grov. I don't want that to sound like a letdown, because Grov is an awesome snus with a really good taste. If you haven't tried it, this would be a good time to check it out. Not just because of the really cool cans that pay homage to one of the best metal bands the world has ever seen.


To finish out the review, here's a quick side by side of Motörhead and Grov Original Portion. Someone asked me to share this just to see how/if the portions looked different - so here's a quick comparison of that. Below are some pics of the release party for Motörhead by Grovsnus complete with Lemmy and Mikkey Dee.  Metal fans rejoice - "Shut Your Mouth!" and rock out with a Motörhead Portion in your lip.
I got mine from BuySnus.com, and they're running a buy 10 pay for 7 deal right now, so it's a good time to check it out!

Comments