Helwit Banana (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 19 July 2024.

Banana, what?  Yes, that's right.  Banana.  You know, I haven't ran across many banana products in the past, but today Yoik AB's Helwit Banana is here, and we're going to dive right into it and check it out.  I reviewed Killa Banana not too long ago, and it was pretty impressive to me, so I've been looking forward to this one to see what Helwit would do with this flavor.  The flavor description for this one says, "A taste of sweet banana".  Each can weighs 10 grams and contains 20 pouches, for 0.5 grams each.  The nicotine content is 7mg/g, which breaks down to a light strength level of 3.5mg per pouch.  Yes, that is quite low, compared to others, but some are into lower strength products, so hey, to each their own!

This stuff smells awesome.  It does smell like straight up, sweet banana.  It kind of reminds me of those little vending machine banana candies you get outside of restaurants.  Here's a link if you don't know what I'm mentioning.   But yeah, it reminds me of those!  The pouches are slim, pretty soft, and have a good moisture amount.  They're quite light in weight, so they do feel a little lacking, and feel smaller in the lip, as well.  The flavor is pretty tasty stuff, though!  The banana flavor is clear, and front and center.  It has some sweetness to it, and a lot of presence!  It also has some solid longevity, lasting a good 30-40 minutes, on average.  The nicotine strength, I wanted to save this for last.  So, it's light.  Honestly, I don't feel much from this one.  I mostly use regular strength myself.  But, some like 3mg products, so they may be happy with this one.  But for me, it was too light for enjoyment.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was pretty tasty!  Honestly, two things brought the score down, however.  The pouches are too light in weight, and the nicotine strength is too low.  I gave it a 3.25/5.  It's not a bad product, and tastes pretty nice.  But for me, the pouch weight was too small, and the strength was too low.  But, I'd still suggest trying it for people, because it's a pretty tasty pouch.

This product available at SnusMe.com!



Check out our video review:

Comments