Nordic Spirit Watermelon (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 25 October 2021.

I don't really review a lot of nicotine pouches anymore, but I've had some requests for this one, and I know Nordic Snus AB in Sweden to be a solid, reputable company, so I figured I'd give it a go.  I'm a snus guy, but I review these from time to time since so many people use them and ask me to review them. Their Elderflower nic pouch is a pretty solid product, so I was curious to see how this one would fare.  The flavor description for this one says, "Dive into a succulent watermelon experience.  Unwind with a lingering sun-kissed taste of the tropics with sweet notes".  I grabbed it recently from SnusMe.com on a recent order.  Each can weighs 13 grams and has 20 portions, for 0.65g each.  The nicotine content on the bottom of the can says 6mg/portion, so doing some backwards math that's 9.23mg/g.

When you open the can, the melon aroma comes through, but it's pretty subdued.  It's lightly sweet in nature, but not really in your face or present.  The pouch its slim, a little dryer to the touch, but soft in the lip and comfortable.  Nordic Spirit pouches are usually on the dryer side, but I find this one to be softer than I remember them being.  Not sure if something changed, but I did notice that.  The flavor on this one is pretty subdued; the melon is quite mild.  It is lightly sweet, fresh, and enjoyable.  However, it is a milder one.  In the strength, it feels close to the regular strength level, maybe just a hair below.  The flavor kicks around for about 40 to 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I did find this one to be pretty mild, all around.  Most melon products are really in your face, though, so some may enjoy this one because of it's more subdued nature and flavor presence.  I rated it at 3.25/5.  I don't really use nicotine pouches, but anything I rate at a 3 or above is usually a product I'd consider to be a decent one.  If you like melon and use nicotine pouches, you may enjoy this one!



Comments