Jakobsson's Melon (White Slim) - Review. 16 April 2020.

Today we're talking about a semi-new product from Gotlandssnus: Jakobsson's Melon Slim White! This appears to be a repackaging of the old Jakobsson's Melon Slim White Stark, which was also called "white dry". I grabbed a few cans from SnusMe.com and have been enjoying this one as the weather has been warming up! The flavor description says, "A smaller portion with less drip. Has a characteristic taste of melon with hints of pear and sweetness. A long, narrow, dry surface with a low moisture content and a lasting taste release". Each can weighs 13g and has 20 portions for 0.65g portions. The nicotine content is 14mg/g (1.4%), or 9.1mg/portion.

When you open the can, a present, sweet smell of melon greets you. The portions are slim, soft, and feel great under the lip. They are not dry, and feel more like the usual white portion format. The flavor is pleasant, and more gentle in nature than the original portion version. The melon flavor is refreshing, and sweet. It's also a long lasting flavor; I've found I can keep these in for up to an hour! The nicotine strength feels to be around the regular strength level.  I found myself really enjoying this one lately, especially with the warmer weather setting in.  It's a great summer snus, and in my opinion better than the original portion version.  That one I can burn out on quite easily, but I feel like I could use this one more regularly and not burn out on it as easily!

This product available for purchase at SnusDirect.com!

Comments