G20 by Granit: Green Mint Review (Discontinued). 25 July 2013.

This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

I recently picked up some of the new G20 by Granit: Green Mint snus from The Northerner, and though I don't use mint snus very often - I know a lot of you guys do, so I figured it would be a good one to review. G20 is a relatively new line from Granit, and as all new snus lines do, they released a mint snus. Because we all know, the world needs more mint snus - there just isn't enough! The aroma of this snus is a sweet peppermint smell when you open the can.





The portions are quite soft, and the taste really reminds me of General Mint (White Large), not Classic White. It's a slightly sweet peppermint flavor. The flavor doesn't last very long, probably about 20 minutes, then it becomes basically non existent. Overall, when there are so many mint snuses out there that taste better, I'd say pass this one up, it's not that great.

Comments