Two New Thunder Ultra's Coming Soon - Raspberry & Brandy Alexander! 16 May 2013.

Recently, V2 asked consumers on Facebook what snus flavor they would like to see in the Ultra line. The options were: Raspberry, Licorice, Vanilla, Brandy Alexander, Wintergreen, Chocmint, Raisin, Coffee, Green Tea, Strawberry, Whiskey, Bacon, Apple, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Eldeberry, Rum, Root Beer, Blackberry, Strawberry-Banana Mint, Peach, Licorice Peach. Some weird, some traditional - but in the end it came pretty close with Raspberry besting Brandy Alexander, which bummed me out. But, the surprise came when V2 said they were going to release BOTH of the top 2 snuses in a limited edition release. If you followed my blog long, you know that Brandy Alexander is my all time favorite snus. I lead a campaign for it's return, but sadly it was discontinued shortly after. Being a los, it's not going to be as popular to most snusers as a portion snus, so it didn't stick around as long. But I stocked up with enough to last through the apocalypse, while still dreaming of a possible portion of my beloved Brandy to come in the future. Now, if you haven't had it, or haven't heard of it, check out my review and see for yourself. This snus is truly amazing.

  I'm not sure on the release date, but V2 has already confirmed it so look for Raspberry and Brandy Alexander to return very soon. I couldn't be more excited. I'm going to try now to buy it all at once so you guys can get ahold of some, too! It's going to be limited at first, so make sure you guys buy a bunch of it to make sure this stuff stays around! Look for more news to come soon.

Comments