Today, I have another set of products on hand from the folks at Cannadips! Two of the same flavor, but with different effects: Toasted Coconut! We have the 5X CBD one, and the 5X THCP one. To do a quick rundown if you're new, CBD is a naturally occurring compound found in hemp that can provide effects such as anxiety relief, pain relief, and more. THCP is similar, also providing pain relief, nausea relief, and anxiety relief, but, also euphoric/relaxing feelings. One quick note on the THCP version, Cannadips says "This product is from hemp and under .3% THC however [it] can make you fail a drug test". The flavor description for these says "A smooth blend of creamy coconut with hints of roasted sweetness". They both weigh 8.25g and have 15 pouches, at 0.55g each. The CBD one has 50mg/pouch. The THCP one has 7.5mg/pouch. THCP is more potent, so that lower amount will actually give you more effect. Now, let's review them!
Opening the can, the aroma that comes through is a smooth, tropical, sweet smell of coconut. The pouch is lighter in weight, and dry to the touch. When they get under the lip they do soften up as they get more moist, but at first you'll notice them to be dry. They are semi-soft though, and have a pretty nice mouthfeel. Flavor-wise, it tastes great. Nice coconut flavor. And it lasts a good amount of time, usually an hour or more. In the effect, that varies based on the person. But for me, THCP yields super chill vibes. But, your experience may vary!
Cannadips Toasted Coconut 5X CBD
This one is very similar to the last one. The aroma, pouch, flavor, and flavor longevity is going to be the same. Like the previous one, a really nice presence of coconut. It's not super sweet, but has a good tropical nature to it. The effect is different, however. THCP is a bit more "chill" for me. I use CBD for different stuff. Usually if I have a headache, or my back hurts from working outside, I'll pop in a 5X CBD. The THCP ones I use when I want to relax. Again, your experience may vary, but these are the times I use them and the effects I get from each one. Now, let's wrap it up with a rating!
Rating and Final Thoughts
These were really nice, I dig the tropical vibes from these. I get a nice coconut presence, and some great effects. If you like coconut, you'll enjoy these. In the effect, it depends on what you're looking for. If you want general relief, 5X CBD is a good one. If you want to relax on the weekend, 5X THCP is a good one.
Buy Cannadips, Save Money
You can get these from CannadipsCBD.com. Don't forget to use code SNUBIE15 to get 15% off your order!




Comments
Post a Comment