Chapo White Cola (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 28 March 2024.

I recently got ahold of some of these Chapo products to check out, and today we have their Cola flavor on deck!  I love the taste of cola, and it's growing a lot in the smokeless category, which has been nice to see!  In case you aren't familiar with the Chapo brand, it's made by Nicobros.  They're based out of Estonia.  Right now, the folks at Nicobros are building a new state-of-the-art factory, as well!  I found these products on SnusMe.com, and they have a lot of different strengths and flavors in the Chapo range.  The flavor description for this one says “A classic taste of cola”.  Each can weighs in at 16g and has 20 pouches for 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 16.5mg/g, which breaks down to 13.2mg/pouch.  Now with all that being said, let's put in one of these pouches and give this one a go!

Opening the can, I observed the pouches to have a slight brown color to the material.  The aroma of this one is top notch.  It has a really nice cola presence to it.  It's a lightly sweet, icy cola presence.  The pouches are slim, with a nice feel, and a good moisture amount to them.  When I put one in I find it to have a nice fit under the lip.  I note a little cooling presence in this one, which may be due to the inclusion of menthol, I suspect.  The flavor is really tasty.  It's a direct taste of cola.  It's mellow, natural, and sweet.  Not overly sweet, but sweet enough like you'd expect from a cola!  There's a little menthol presence to this one, which adds some icy notes to the flavor.  The nicotine strength feels to be about the regular level, and I find the flavor hangs out a good 30-40 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

Of the four Chapo products I've tried so far, this one is my favorite.  I rated it at 3.08/5.  If you like cola, you'll be pretty pleased with this one.  It's a really nice, sweet cola flavor.  I'm a big fan of the cola taste myself, so that probably got this one a few bonus points.  But even that aside, it's got good presence to it.  So, cola-lovers, go check this one out!



Comments