Lynx Nicotine Pouches - 1 February 2024.

The folks at Another Snus Factory in Sweden have released another new nicotine pouch line, this one called Lynx!  I know, their name is kinda crazy because they don't really make snus, they mostly make nicotine pouches.  If you're not familiar with them, they make the popular Loop Nicotine Pouches line.  Now, they've added the first new series they've done since then with Lynx.  A friend of mine helped work on blending these, so I knew they would be good.  All of these products weigh 15 grams, and contain 20 pouches at 0.75g each.  The nicotine content is 14mg/g, or 10.5mg per pouch for these products.  Also, before we do the reviews, we'll discuss what these products have in common, then we'll discuss their differences.

Commonalities
Pouch - The pouches in this line are quite nice.  They're really soft, and have a nice moisture amount to them.  I find them to be pretty comfortable under the lip, as well.
Nicotine - All of these sit at 10.5mg per pouch, and the nicotine feels to be about the regular strength level in terms of delivery and what it feels like.
Flavor Longevity - These have a pretty solid flavor longevity on them, each lasting around 40-45 minutes, on average.

Now, let's get into the review part and check out the flavors! 

Lynx Tropical Passion

Flavor Description:  "taste of tropical fruits"

Review:  I was pretty excited about this one because I love tropical tastes.  In the aroma, it's slightly citrusy, and not super sweet.  It's slightly tart, with clear notes of mango and guava.  The flavor is really good.  I pick up a little mango at first, then some citrus.  It almost reminds me of mandarine.  Next, some guava comes in, and a nice tart balance.  It's not a super sweet taste which is a nice touch.

Lynx Fizzy Lemonade

Flavor Description:  "taste of citrus"

Review:  I was really surprised with how good this one was.  In the aroma, a bright lemon greets you.  It's tart, and just slightly sweet.  The flavor is really good.  I pick up a present, zesty lemon taste.  It's slightly tart with just a subtle sweetness to it.  It's really tasty stuff.

Lynx Blueberry Boost

Flavor Description:  "taste of blueberries"

Review:  Blueberry isn't a super common flavor with nicotine pouches, so I was quite eager to dive into this one and check it out.  I like the taste of blueberry, so I had pretty high hopes going into this one.  Opening the can, I notice a present, slightly tart, mildly sweet aroma of blueberries up front.  In the flavor profile, the blueberry comes through quite clearly.  It's pretty present, and has a light sweet nature to it.  It's very slightly tart, which is a nice touch.  It's very well balanced.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I was pretty pleased with all of these.  All three of these products were quite tasty.  I liked the lemon one the most, and gave it a 3.58/5.  Behind it was the tropical one, at 3.5/5.  And lastly, blueberry at 3.42/5.  Usually any score over a 3 for me is what I'd consider to be a 'good' product.  I haven't ever rated anything over a 4, so 3-4 on my rating scale is a good goal.  I'm pretty impressed with these, and I think nicotine pouch enthusiasts will be quite pleased with Lynx!




Check out our video review!

Comments